More to lose - Game Plan - Thursday, December 28, 2005

jewelcrown
on 12/28/05 10:57 am
Well.. here we go again... Here's my gameplan for Thursday, December 29, 2005... Breakast: tilapia 2 oz 1/2 cup applesauce Lunch: Tuna 3 oz Romaine lettuce 1 cup Ken's raspberry vinegarette Dinner: Ground turkey 4 oz Cabbage 1/2 cup Planned snacks: Banana 1 small Sugar Free Pudding Raisins 1.75 oz. Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics Calories: 915 Fat: 23 Carb: 88 Protein: 88 The carbs are a little high, although I'm struggling to stay away from the goodies at work. For the moment, I'll live with higher "planned" carbs. Thanks for your encouragement. So... what's your gameplan. Denise 326/229 (Dr's darn scale!)/170 -97 lbs. 59 stubborn pounds to go!
Monna W.
on 12/28/05 2:36 pm - Susanville, CA
Denise, Here's hoping you stay with your plan. I did pretty well today. Did not have my power drink for breakfast, but did have oatmeal with 1 cup of skim milk and a banana (have to have a banana every day or fight to keep potassium levels healthy). The rest of the day was pretty much as I planned it. Thursday' plan: Breakfast the yogurt/protein/fruit smoothie Lunch Split a serving of Healthy Choice cheddar/broccoli potato wedges vegetarian chili Snack apple or tangerine Dinner pot roast--3 oz. potatoes--probably about 1/4 cup carrots Snack 1 oz. almonds I don't count carbs, but I keep a running total of protein grams and watch the fat content. This day's plan has about 80 grams of protein and my goal is to get 70-75/day. See you tomorrow. Monna -155
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views