More to Lose

Monna W.
on 12/27/05 1:10 pm - Susanville, CA
Well, I started the day with great intentions, but they fell by the wayside very early in the day. I did not eat my usual yogurt/protein drink for breakfast and my day's exercise consisted of shopping in Wal-Mart and rearranging furniture and fabric in our shop. Will try better tomorrow--game plan as follows: Breakfast: Yogurt/protein powder smoothy with banana (1 cup homemade yogurt, protein powder, 1/2 banana, splenda) Snack: apple or tangerine Lunch Cheese Quesidilla--2 oz cheese and 1 tortilla Snack: 1 Tbs. Peanut butter with carrots Dinner: Boneless beef ribs--3 oz. Thai Sesame Noodles--1/2 cup Green beans or peas--1/2 cup Snack: 1 oz. almonds Tangerine I will exercise on my Gazelle for at least 30 minutes in addition to moving bolts of fabric at the shop. Monna
jewelcrown
on 12/28/05 5:32 am
I'm with you Mona! My gameplan fell by the wayside as well. I'm not giving up, however. I thought being home with my mom and all her homecooking was tough. I returned to work and found all sorts of sweet temptations. I took a mental vacation and indulged. I have been exercising. At least 1 hr of extensive water aerobics. I have my support group tonight, so hopefully, I'll gain some encouragement to get back on the program. I want to be at goal by our new birthday (July 6, 2006). This will only happen if I get my happy face back on track. I'll post my gameplan for Thursday tonight.... Let's keep trying... we'll do it!! Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 stubborn lbs to go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views