In a Rut

wlwav
on 12/26/05 6:33 am - Pine Hill, NJ
Hi everyone, I haven't been in here in quite some time now. Life has just seemed too busy. I wanted to know if anyone has or has had this problem. I was in such a rut for like 3 months, I could not loose any weight, I was going up and down. So one day I decided to stop taking my B12 pill, I was feeling really run down and exhausted all the time so I had to pinpoint why somewhere so I stopped with the B12 pill. Well it has been 3 weeks since I stopped taking it and I have lost 10 lbs. I on't know if this was from not taking the B12 or what....does anyone have any ideas if B12 was stopping me from losing any weight? Thanks again and I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year. Linda
jewelcrown
on 12/26/05 9:34 am
Hey Linda: I'm glad you're on the losing side again... I'm working on it. Be careful eliminating B12. According to my doctor, without the B12, you could develop nuerological problems. Call your doctor. Maybe he/she can reduce the level you take. Denise 326/224/170 -102
Julie 22
on 12/26/05 10:33 pm - NC
Hi Linda. I am glad to hear that you are back on the losing side, but please talk to your doctor about stoping your B12. B12 is really important. I too was feeling really run down & tired all the time. When I saw my surgeon in July for my 1 year check-up, he increased my B12 shot from 1 a month to 2 a month & that has made the biggest difference in the world. I feel so much better & I don't feel that it has ever affected my weight loss. Take care, Julie 5'3" 248/130 (5 lbs. below goal & still losing) -118
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views