Guess what I got for Christmas???

bobby s
on 12/25/05 12:10 pm - Central, FL
Well, it has taken 17 months to get here, but I have finally reached my personal goal!!! Last July I was 432 pounds. My surgeon set a target weight of 190 pounds. I told him I wanted to get to 175. He told me that was pretty ambitious, so don't be disappointed if I don't make it. Well, here it is Christmas day and I got on the scale and it said 173...2 pounds BELOW goal!!! And to think I haven't had plastic surgery yet. Maybe Santa will bring me a new stomach next year Saggy gut Bobby
us2bfat C.
on 12/26/05 2:15 am - selden, NY
thats awesome bobby i am so proud when one of our babies reaches a goal they set out to make..... to you and all our guys and gals on this board i hope everyone has a merry merry xmas and a happy new year ... Stacy
bobby s
on 12/26/05 1:07 pm - Central, FL
Thanks Stacy. Back at ya!!!
Tanja Y
on 12/26/05 5:17 am - Wahiawa, HI
That is awesome! I got a Gazelle for Christmas and I definately plan on using it to get to my personal goal. I met my surgeons goal already, so now off to work on meeting mine! ~Tanja 448/239/148
bobby s
on 12/26/05 1:19 pm - Central, FL
I'm writing down my New Year's resolutions already...here's mine.... - Tone up and get buff - Get the first part of PS done - Marry a supermodel (then become one)
Janette
on 12/26/05 5:59 am - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Bobby!!To say you have done wonderful is an under statement......Give yourself a big hug...What a wonderful Christmas present. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/137 - 226 lbs
bobby s
on 12/26/05 1:29 pm - Central, FL
Thanks
Monna W.
on 12/26/05 1:01 pm - Susanville, CA
Surgery Twin, What a great Christmas!!!! I am envious of you guys who have made your goal. I am finally losing again since being put on thyroid medication (hypothyroidism due to medication for a cardiac problem). Hopefully this year will be my year to reach goal. As ever, I am proud to know you. What a trip we have all taken. Monna
bobby s
on 12/26/05 1:30 pm - Central, FL
Hey twin!!! It has been one heck of a ride. Let me tell you about Thyroid problems. Mine started acting up again recently. In the past two months, I lost a total of 7 pounds....that's in 9 weeks. Since I've been on Synthroid again...lost 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks. Coincidence??? Hmmmm....
deeno
on 12/26/05 11:08 pm - Kokomo, IN
Bobby! (Our incredible shrinkin' man!) I cruised over to your web site--saw that you were looking into plastic surgery. My husband (lost 190 pounds with RNY 3 1/2 years ago) had PS 1 1/2 years ago. He had the male boob job and total body lift. First time he has ever had a masculine chest ever...and he looks great. Congrats on reaching goal--yer skinnier than me!! Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views