Good news and better news.....

deeno
on 12/23/05 12:24 am - Kokomo, IN
HI July! Good News: I seem to have lost 2 pounds after not losing a darn thing for over 9 months. Now, 2 pounds is really nothing....but.....I have officially lost 100 pounds from my highest recorded weight, so I'm pretty excited about that. Hooray for me. Even BETTER News: My insurance approved my TT! I'm waiting to get it scheduled ASAP. I will also get my arms reconstructed and some fat sucked out of my thighs (yeah, I still have fat...but not for long!). I am hoping to make it to my goal of being a size 12/14 after my plastic surgery is done. I may need another procedure later (thigh lift) after the lippo. I'm sure my legs will be skinnier, but look even more "deflated". I'm OK with that--it will be nice to have pants that fit me right for a change. I also hope that my "other" goal of being under 200 pounds will be achieved after plastic surgery. I weigh 205 right now, and I'm sure they will find more than 5 pounds of skin and fat to cut and suck off of me. Hope everyone is doing well and feels happy and healthy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Deeno
Deejay
on 12/23/05 4:01 am - Sparks, NV
Awesome news Deeno!!! I got my panni removal approved by insurance too but I'm paying the difference for the full TT. I'm also having a thigh lift with lipo to the hips and thighs and a breast lift with augmentation. All of the above is scheduled for January 19th!! I'm excited!! Are you nervous? Have you been to the plastic surgery forum? THere's alot of good info and pics there. Congrats on the 100lb loss and the approval! Let us know when your TT will be! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Deejay 262/151 PS January 19th!
deeno
on 12/26/05 11:56 pm - Kokomo, IN
My TT, batwingectomi (arms), and thigh fat removal (lippo) are scheduled for January 25th, a little shy of one week after you! Hopefully you will be feeling well enough to give the gory details of your surgery at some point before I go under the knife (hint hint *wink wink). I've been lurking around the PS forum--good stuff there. I need to get my before pics and measurements done, too, and get them posted. Looking forward to the "after pics" more than anything. I'm a little nervous, more about the pain factor than what I'm going to look like. I've only had two surgeries as an adult--both laproscopic procedures. One was my WLS, the other was for endometriosis. Both surgeries were "a walk in the park" for me, with a very quick recovery and very little pain med use, but I have a feeling that being cut from hip to hip and armpit to elbow will not be as easy for me. I am certain that I will be relying on the pain meds much more for this recovery than I did for my other two surgeries. I'm hoping to have a thigh lift as a second procedure in the future, too. I'm also going to try to lose 2 or 3 more pounds before surgery, but we'll see how that flies! Let us all know how your surgery goes, too. Good Luck! Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views