Do you have more weight to lose? I do... please join me...

jewelcrown
on 12/25/05 11:24 pm
Hey Bobby! I know how you feel. My mom cooked and baked everything under the sun... and, of course, I sampled everything under the sun!!! Together we can get through this.... Post your goals and let's help each other get back on the losing side. I still have 54 lbs. to go. I didn't take advantage of the honeymoon phase as well as I should have. I kept playing with fire, sampling stuff (and not dumping), hence I was a slow loser for not being compliant. I will still make my goal, just have to work a little harder at it. We can do this, Bobby! I don't think you have to have perfection, just a good balance of more compliant than off-the-wagon days. Come on in... join us... what's your game plan? I love this board because it is a safe place to share triumps and failures without judgment, just loving encouragement. Join the losing train party! Denise 326/324/170 -102 working had to lose 54 more lbs!
Monna W.
on 12/26/05 1:12 pm - Susanville, CA
Denise, I've been away from my computer so did not read your post until today. Count me in starting Tuesday, Dec. 27--after all, it is 9 Pm and I have eaten my food for today. My daughter and I are joing the Discovery Health Body Challenge also. I believe I can get rid of my extra 88 lbs. this year and hit my personal goal. My physician is pleased with what I have accomplished and I hit a major obstacle by developing hypothyroidism secondary to a cardiac med that I no longer have to take. Am on synthroid now and beginning to lose again. Thanks, for getting us on the bandwagon. I am so thankful for what I have lost, and if I should stop totally now (even doing everything right) I am so happy with what I have today. Check this out--it has helped me realize how far I have come in the past 18 months. Monna -155
Monna W.
on 12/26/05 1:13 pm - Susanville, CA
Silly me--I forgot to paste in the website so here is is. http://www.wlscenter.com/you_know.htm Monna
jewelcrown
on 12/27/05 10:00 am
Hey Mona! Thanks for sharing the good (and funny) things about being on the other side! You look marvelous. Thanks for joining the "still more to lose club!" In spite of myself, I've been losing since I started posting. I haven't been perfect, but there's been a concerted effort to get back on target. Congrats on your success to date. In 2006... we're going to be at goal, hopefully by our rebirthdate, my surgery twin. Have a great day! Denise 326/222/170 -104 working hard to lose 52 more lbs.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views