Do you have more weight to lose? I do... please join me...

jewelcrown
on 12/17/05 9:19 pm
What's your game plan? For you July babies who still have more weight to lose, please join me in posting your daily game plan regarding food and exercise. At end of the day, post how you honestly did. Let's hold each other accountable in a lovely and constructive way. July babies, I need your help.. please hold me accountable... I'm going back to basics. Here goes: Menu: Breakfast: Tilapia 4 oz Lunch: Scrambled Egg 1 egg 1 slice deli ham 1/2 oz cheese Dinner: grilled steak 4 oz romaine lettuce 1/2 cup Nutrition Protein: 72 Calories: 603 Carbs: 3 Exercise Walking 1 hr. Wish me luck!! Chat with you again soon! Denise 326/232/160 -93 working hard to lose 72 more lbs!!!
sradcli74
on 12/19/05 5:26 am
Hi Denise, I'll join you, because I didn't go through the surgery only to gain more weight. My intentions were good for today, but I didn't do so well. I think I will start measuring and weighing my food again. Breakfast: 3 Brown and Serve Sausage (7) Snack Hi Protein Slim Fast (15) Lunch - Chicken 4 oz (28) 3 TBSP Corn and Green Beans Snack - Peanuts (12) I've been grazing on chocolate all day...I've had about 10 pieces of hershey kiss sized chocolate. This is much less than last Friday. Dinner - Chicken (28) Green Beans Stuffing Total Protein (90) calories - no idea carbs---way too many Need to commit to exercise, but I am exhausted after work. I should start walking around during my lunch break or something.
jewelcrown
on 12/19/05 10:10 am
Hey Lady Teah!! We can definitely do this together!! Here's how I did today... Mindless eating of caramel corn at work! UGH!!! Daily counts... Total calories: 1044 Protein: 90 Fat: 36 Carbs: 91 I reduced the fat (compared to yesteday), but still too high on carbs and too low on protein!!! Darn caramel corn!! Tomorrow is another day!! Here we go again! Meal plan for Tuesday: Menu: Breakfast: 4 oz Tilapia Applesauce Lunch (Christmas lunch at work... I've preplanned what I can eat) : Meatloaf 6 oz Cabbage Dinner: Steak Snack: Roast chicken breast strips Nutrition Calories: 934 Protein: 115 Fat: 43 Carbs: 17 Exercise 1 hr. water aerobics I use "fitday.com" to track nutrition. It's a free site you might want to try out. Chat with you again soon! Thanks for joining me on this tough journey! Denise 326/232/160 -93 working hard to lose 72 more lbs!!!
jewelcrown
on 12/19/05 8:54 pm
It's working I'm down 7 lbs.!!! Hooray, the scale is finally moving in the right direction!!! Thanks for supporting me!!! More go to! Denise 326/225/160 -101 working hard to lose 65 more!
sradcli74
on 12/20/05 1:14 am
Hi Denise, I'm glad to hear you are seeing results... So far today I've had Slimfast High Protein (15) Bannana Lunch Chicken Breast (28) salad, lettuce, tomato and pears, w cheese (5) Snack SF Vanilla Pudding (not sure of protein) Dinner Chicken Breast (28) Salad Total protein 76 I will weigh in probably over the weekend, I've began to make myself crazy with the daily weigh in.
IrishIze
on 12/20/05 1:22 am - NJ
You girls are doing GREAT!! I'm trying really hard to get motivated, but came into work today and someone gave me a plate of beautiful home-made cookies!! AARRGGHH!!! Well definitely the week after Christmas I am getting back on the wagon and I'm going to follow right along with you all. I'd love to lose another 20 - 25 lbs. Hang in there - you're inspirations to me!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 12/20/05 12:15 pm
It's a daily battle and I lost the battle today. My meal plan went you know where in a hand basket. I went to a soul food house for lunch. I had carefully planned what I would have... only to have it sold out. The choices of high fattening, tasty foods were too much for my senses to make the right choice. So, I ate home made macaroni and cheese (dripping with butter and calories) and a whole bunch of other goodies that just put me to sleep. I think you call it comfort food!!! Tomorrow is another day. I lost a battle, but the war's not over! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/05 7:59 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'll join you, but not until Monday. Too much holiday food in the next couple of days. I know it's a really bad attitude, but I want to eat guilt free! Pamela -125 on a good day
jewelcrown
on 12/23/05 9:39 am
I'm off the wagon until Monday too! My mom is on town and it is just senseless for me to even try not to indulge (within reason)!!! Merry Christmas... Happy New Year!! Does you daughter believe in Santa? Denise
bobby s
on 12/25/05 12:40 pm - Central, FL
Hey gals, I planned ahead for Christmas (since Thanksgiving was a complete disaster!!!). I got the body starving for carbs so bad that when I actually hit some of the pies and stuff, it rewarded me with 4 pounds lost!!! Now getting back on track is going to be the REALLY hard part.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views