Roll call.. How's everbodying doing? Let's brag a little....

sradcli74
on 12/19/05 5:08 am
Hi Denise, I'm glad you had a thread that brought a little life to the board. I was starting to wonder where everyone went. 1. Start Weight: 297 2. Current Weight: 183 3. Total Loss: 114 (I still want to lose another 13 pounds...my goal is to be 170#, so that I am not soo close to 200, but like you said its hard with all the holiday stuff going on. Just thank God, I can't eat like I used to.) 4. Starting size: Somewhere around 22-24 5. Current size: Large tops; bottoms 10 -12 6. Have you had PS? No 7. Will you have PS? Probably not its not as bad as I thought it would be but, at the very minimum I'd like a breast lift, I'm just not too thrilled about the prospect of more surgery...but you never know. 8. Are you still losing? Since I've had the baby, its coming off very slowly, I know what the problem is, carbs...I am getting in my daily protein requirement, but I know I eat too many carbs. I'm fine with slow weightloss because that means less sagging. 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? being able to shop anywhere, walking up stairs without a problem, sitting in the middle because I am the smallest, fitting in airline seats with no problem 10. How's your lose skin? not bad...but I would consider a breast lift
jewelcrown
on 12/19/05 10:16 am
Congratulations on your success and the new baby!!
deeno
on 12/20/05 2:23 am - Kokomo, IN
1. Starting weight: 280, but my highest recorded weight was 306 2. Current weight: 207 3. Total lost: -73 lbs 4. Starting size: snug 24/26; 2x 5. Current size: L or XL tops (med in mens); sz 16 6. Plastic surg.: soon 7. I will be getting a tummy tuck, brachioplasty (bat wing removal), and lippo on thighs. Then, for round two, a thigh lift. 8. I haven't lost since January 2005 9. Best thing: I feel like a normal person, and I have the emotional confidence to go with it. I feel more comfortable in my own body. 10. My insurance just gave me a verbal approval that my plastic surgery is "medically necessary", so the loose skin is apparently bad enough! It almost looks like I have four boobs with all the extra tummy skin I have. Can't wait to get rid of it--I'll probably be a size 14 or 12 when I'm done, which was my goal from the beginning.
us2bfat C.
on 12/20/05 8:03 am - selden, NY
1. Start Weight: 232 2. Current Weight: 140 3. Total Loss: 92 4. Starting size: 22/24 5. Current size: m/s tops; 1-2 pants 6. Have you had PS? No 7. Will you have PS? dont need it 8. Are you still losing? up and down with the same three lbs 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? i am able to do life and no****ch it from the sidelines 10. How's your lose skin? no where close to where i thought it would be. i have a job thats a forced work out and my arms and legs are pretty tight... i would only want plastics to be perfect but dont feel a need.. i hope everyone of my july babies has a great holiday and a happy new year ... thanks for the post... Stacy
jewelcrown
on 12/20/05 12:19 pm
The July 2004 babies are looking good! I hope more folks check in.... This has been a fun thread! Denise
armcandy
on 12/21/05 10:43 pm - my own world, MD
Well I haven't been on the boards for awhile........kind of depressed me to think everyone was ahead of me, after reading this I guess I am ok, although not where I planned or dreamed I'd be after the "MIRACLE" of wls. Here goes..... 1. 307 2. 201 3. 106 4. 24-26 5. 14-16 6. no 7. I would like to.......I need it, but only if insur pays, I don't have that kind of money!! 8. Very slowly a pound here or there. I am to blame, I have not exercised and I don't always take my vitamins. STUPID I KNOW!!!! Just being honest. See why I stay away. 9.The energy I have. The look on my hubby's face. Buying smaller clothes. I can were juniors and even a child's sweater the other day! Crossing my legs! So many little things "normal" people don't think about. 10. Skin is very loose!! I can't stand to look at myself naked. Hubby is ok with it, but I am NOT!! But then again hubby was ok before surgery, you know we are our own worst critics sometimes. Thanks for this thread, I haven't posted my weight or told anyone, so it feels good to finally open up. I know I need to work on alot of things, first and foremost my vitamins. Michelle
jewelcrown
on 12/22/05 5:48 am
You go, girl! Congrats on your success....
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views