Roll call.. How's everbodying doing? Let's brag a little....

jewelcrown
on 12/16/05 9:57 pm
It's amazing how time has flown... Let's brag a little... I have more work to do ... are you done? Please answer the following: 1. Start Weight: 325.6 2. Current Weight: 232.6 3. Total Loss: 93 (I've gained over the holidays UGH!) 4. Starting size: 30 5. Current size: 16 tops; 18-20 pants 6. Have you had PS? No 7. Will you have PS? Probably not 8. Are you still losing? Not lately, my own fault. Working to get back to basics.. 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? Have the energy and strength to do whatever I want to do. Tying my own shoes; no seat belt extender on airplanes; climbing steps without passing out! 10. How's your lose skin? Moderate... although, my belly and boobs are racing to meet my ankles! July babies... please check in! More work to do! Denise
Deejay
on 12/17/05 12:33 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Denise!! I'm pretty close to done with 1lb til goal. 1. Start Weight: 262 2. Current Weight: 151 3. Total Loss: 111 4. Starting size: 24/26 5. Current size: 8 jeans Med tops 6. Have you had PS? Scheduled for January 19th. Having full TT, breast lift w/implants, thigh lift and Lipo in many areas (all in one surgery) 7. Will you have PS? yes 8. Are you still losing? Not really, I'm very comfortable the size I am now and after PS, I'm sure I will go down a size or 2 more but I don't want to lose much more weight, I don't think I would look healthy. 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? Energy, energy, confidence, energy, more smiles, overall happiness. 10. How's your lose skin? Pretty bad. I've had triplets and that on top of losing 111 lbs has left my stomach in terrible shape. The skin on my thighs hangs with wrinkles like an elephant's butt and my boobs are totally deflated tube socks that lay almost to my belly button. who's next?? Deejay 262/151 PS January 19th!
jewelcrown
on 12/17/05 4:04 am
Hey Deejay!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes, with only 1 lb. to go!!! Mentally, I'm struggling. I'll make out my eating plan and have every intention of staying on target and then... I go somewhere where there's pizza or chocolate and my subconscious takes over! Before I know it, I have inhaled 2 slices of pizza! I won't give up, I think I need to hypnotize myself! Congratulations on your success!! Glad there are still July babies on the board!! Have a great weekend!! Denise
Irene S.
on 12/17/05 1:43 am - NJ
1. Start Weight: 330 2. Current Weight: 164 3. Total Loss: 166 4. Starting size: BUSTING out of 3X and 4X 5. Current size: Med and Large tops, size 10 or 12 pants 6. Have you had PS? Not yet, since my weight is still coming off 7. Will you have PS? Sure want to! 8. Are you still losing? Yes, I had a huge drop after I started working, and it's still coming off. I'd like to lose another 15lbs or so. 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? In addition to all the wonder physical changes of being able to move that wls brings, I now work for my bariatric surgeon and I love the aspect of being able to pay it forward, helping others with their journey! 10. How's your lose skin? UGGGHHH!! I CAN"T wait till my weight stabilizes so I can get this skin dealt with! I know the plastic surgeon that I'll be going to. Great topic! Thanks for coming up with it. OK - who's next?
brittypie
on 12/17/05 3:05 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
Start weight: 260 (b4) 250 (day of surgery) Current Weight: 159 Total Loss: 101 Starting Size: 22 pants 2X tops Current Size: 10 pants L or XL tops Have you had Ps: No Will you have Ps: I WOULD LOVE TO!! Are you still losing?: A pound here and there What's the best thing about losing weight?: ENERGY, Movement, clothes are fun to buy and wear How's your lose skin?: (does that answer the question?? lol)
IrishIze
on 12/17/05 7:28 am - NJ
Great topic, Denise!! 1. Start Weight: 280 2. Current Weight: 170 3. Total Loss: 110 - I've gained a bit too. I am planning to really go back to basics after the holidays, and my goal is to lose 15 lbs. by mid-March. 4. Starting size: 24-26 5. Current size: 12-14 tops; 12-14 pants 6. Have you had PS? No 7. Will you have PS? Probably not 8. Are you still losing? Not lately, my own fault. Working to get back to basics.. 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? Feeling good about myself and having the desire to live life to it's fullest. I don't sit around like a lump anymore because I'm too embarassed to be seen. 10. How's your lose skin? Moderate... I'm just about able to tuck my boobs into my waistband... Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 12/17/05 7:44 am
Right after the new year, I'm headed to the mall to find a PLEASE push 'em up wonder bra! Happy Holidays!!
Janette
on 12/18/05 12:44 am - Peoria, AZ
1. Starting weight 363 2. Current weight 138 3. Total lost -225 lbs 4. Starting size 30-32/3-4x 5. Current size sm-med tops and 8-10 pants 6. Plastic surg. No 7. Will have PS Yes Arms and legs 8. still loosing Yes but trying not to At almost 50 yrs old and 5'5" I am where I should be esp after I have PS 9. Best thing........EVERYTHING 10. Lose skin...arms are really bad as are thighs...belly not too bad and boobs are virtually gone was a D plus now an A and thats only cause the skin fills it. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/138 - 225 lbs
GailD
on 12/18/05 5:40 am - Racine, WI
Great questions, Denise. My answers... 1. Start Weight: 252 2. Current Weight: 133 3. Total Loss: -119 4. Starting size: 22 or 24 5. Current size: 6 or 8 6. Have you had PS? No 7. Will you have PS? Probably not -- unless insurance will pay for it or I win the lottery! 8. Are you still losing? No...but I'm at my goal so I'm not trying to lose anymore 9. What's the best thing about losing weight? Energy Energy Energy...and self-confidence to do things I haven't done in years! 10. How's your lose skin? Not great! VERY saggy tummy and upper thighs. My boobs are like pancakes....SAGGY pancakes!
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/05 2:44 am - Somewhere Else
Howdy! ok... 1 - 268 2 - 126.5 3 - 141.5 Lbs total loss 4 - start size 24-26 (3x-4x) 5 - 6 tops (sm/med) and 3 pants 6 - No PS 7 - dunno if I'll have PS ($$$) 8 - yes...I'm still losing 9 - I have my health back 10 - To me, my loose skin is horrendous....to others, it's not so bad. ok.... Linda~ @ work
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views