what happened????

us2bfat C.
on 12/7/05 8:24 am - selden, NY
what happened to our board??? i just logged on to read like i do every night and there is nothing here all our posts are gone?? hmmmm... anyway im just checking in seeing if there is anyone out there... things are the same in my life just working like a dog... come xmas my boss closes for 2 weeks and im offfffffff woooo hoooooo how is everyone doing out there post and let us know your all still alive...miss all you guys and miss reading about you and your progress come on we all need each other .... Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/05 10:53 am - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still around. Mostly on the main board though, I have always spent a lot of time there, and as things got quieter here, I just kinda of stuck around there...I pop in now and then to see what's new though. Life is good on our end...I started a new job and am getting ready for the holidays. Weightloss is a concern for me and the Dr's though...I'm still dropping. Glad you're doing well.... Hugsssssssssssssss Linda 268/126.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) **Don't forget to sign my profile Guestbook!**
us2bfat C.
on 12/7/05 7:38 pm - selden, NY
well give us a shout when you can we always love to hear from you .. keep up the good work and keep us posted..... oh and happy holidays to you and your beautiful family ........ Stacy
Janette
on 12/7/05 8:40 pm - Peoria, AZ
I to this day check this board daily to see how everyone is doing! I also read the main board but not as much as I use to. I spend more time on the plastics board as I plan on pursuing that avenue next yr when I am closer to 2 yrs out. I want to wait and see where my weight stabilizes at. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/142 -221 lbs
JackieF
on 12/8/05 1:20 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Stacy, I have been sore from the surgery and not really been on the computer that much. Just to check e-mail and not much else. Sorry I haven't been posting, I will when I feel better. Love to everyone and Happy Holidays! Jackie
Deejay
on 12/8/05 1:59 am - Sparks, NV
I'm around too, I check about every other day on this board but don't post much. I'm usually on the plastics board too as I'm having PS on January 19th. I hope everyone is doing well!! Hugs to July babies, Deejay 259/151/150 PS January 19th
Dawn H.
on 12/8/05 6:44 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
HI ALL I havent been on the boards much at all.. doing the Christmas Shoppin thing and workin my tail off.. wish the weight was commingoff but im basically stuck.. but its nice to see my julyguys again Happy Holidays Dawn
IrishIze
on 12/10/05 12:57 am - NJ
Hey Stacy! I am going to make a New Year's resolution to check in more - well, actually I do check in, I just don't post as much. Come January I am going to really try and refocus on eating more protein and less of the stuff I'm not supposed to be eating. My weight loss stalled a few months ago, and I have actually gained a few pounds. I saw my surgeon the other day and he is thrilled with my weight loss, but I would really love to lose another 15-20 lbs. I have always gotten so much support from you guys that I'm probably going to be posting a lot - I'm sure I'll need a good boot in the A$$ every now and again. I hope everyone has wonderful holidays, and as I've said before, just because I don't post, it doesn't mean I have forgotten my July babies!! Love you all!!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 12/10/05 5:19 am - Sullivan, MO
I pop in every once in a while, but I'm busy - like everyone else I guess! I'm not losing any more, and the battery is out in my scale, but I may have gained a couple pounds! Not much, but I can tell by how my clothes fit. Traci
bunnymorris
on 12/13/05 12:51 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hello to all. Busy, busy, busy like everyone else. Being a principal does lead to a wild schedule. This fall has been interesting!! Anyway, still around and stable. I've been at goal since summer and holding steady. I'm looking into plastic surgery and thinking of it for summer. Don't know yet! Life is still full of compliments but for the most part people have grown used to me looking like this. Some are still taken back when they see an old pickture of me. I still get surprises. I put on shirts from last Christmas and I swim in them. One thing I want to ask. I have been the same weight within a 2-3 lbs difference since summer but....my body is still changing. Some say I look thinner but my weight is the same. Do you find this true for the rest of you? Is your body still changing even though the weight stays the same? Just interested. Hope all are having a great holiday. I should be able to write more ofter for the next few weeks. Later guys! Cheers, Bunny (-130)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views