Scared To Eat Out!

Netter
on 12/5/05 10:47 am - Brooklyn Center, MN
Hello Everyone! I have a problem eating out. I don't even have to eat anything at all I feel nervous and ill. I have to sometimes have leave the table while others are eating to take a walk and get fresh air. Maybe because I have dumped with an audence before. If me and Hubby want to eat out we get it to go. So if I have problems I am safe at home. Does anyone else feel this way to. See Ya All Lighter Annette
typaul
on 12/5/05 11:00 am - Merced, CA
Hi Annette: Not me! I wi**** did! It would save me a lot of money!! I can't seem to turn down people when they want to go out and eat! I have never dumped and I had my surgery 7/9/04 In Fact I have never had any problems except with drinking water and cold anything. I have to drink warm or hot stuff only! Blessings! CAROL
ileanak
on 12/7/05 9:05 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi Annette, Chin up, you aren't alone. My problem isn't eating out, it is eating at my parents house. Chalk it up to old habits, but I think I eat too fast when i am there, and sure enough I always need to excuse myself for 10 minutes and go lay down in the bedroom. EVERY time! I try to slow down and be cautious, but chatting away like we do doesn't help. I don't know if that is your issue... but it sounds awefuly familiar! Good luck! Ileana
Traci K.
on 12/10/05 5:21 am - Sullivan, MO
No problems eating out here either; but I did overeat at Thanksgiving. Actually I think I just ate too fast or something. Whatever I did, I had never done it before and hope I never do it again. I seriously was in pain and thought my pouch would rupture. It was that bad. Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views