HAPPY THANKSGIVING

us2bfat C.
on 11/23/05 9:33 pm - selden, NY
i want to take this time to wish all my july babies a happy and a healthy thanksgiving..... i am going to spend the morning with my kids before they head to the bronx to thier grandparents.. then im going to my sisters for an early dinner then off to the hospital for the remainder of my day to spend the rest of thanksgiving with my dear father who was diagnosed with leukemia a little over 3 weeks ago....... he is doing well and i am greatful for that......... thanks again guys for all your help and support of this last year and a half i love you all Stacy
IrishIze
on 11/24/05 1:51 am - NJ
Happy Thanksgiving Stacy! Thanks so much to you for the gift of friendship and for being the voice of reason when I sometimes get down on myself. Love you lots and I'll be keeping your dad in my prayers! Hugs, Nancy
GailD
on 12/7/05 2:28 am - Racine, WI
Hi Stacy and Nancy! Just sent a note to Linda (Pinalope) saying "I MISS MY JULY-BABY BUDDIES!" Looks like everyone is doing well and getting on with life. It's amazing how we were all so dependent on this message board...and now we're hardly here! I vow to make an effort to post out here this winter. I HATE to lose touch with this group. I never would've survived the past year and a half without the support of all of you. Stacy -- Sorry to hear about your dad -- hope he continues to do well. Here's wishing him a speedy recovery! Hope to see you more on the board! Take care and Happy Holidays! Gail D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views