Happy Thanksgiving! What R U Thankful for?

Irene S.
on 11/23/05 1:12 am - NJ
Just wanted to wish all my July babies a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have so much to be thankful for this year. I will be spending the holiday with someone that I've been friends with for more than 35 years. So the first thing that comes to mind for me this year is that I'm thankful for my FRIENDS AND FAMILY - and that includes all of my July surgery family! Enjoy! Irene
us2bfat C.
on 11/23/05 9:30 pm - selden, NY
hi irene what a great thread.... i am greatful for a lot of things this season first off i am greatful that my dad is starting his way to remission after being diagnosed with leukemia about 3 weeks ago .. he had 10 full days of chemo therapy and the doctors have decided that he doesnt need another round..... im also greatful that im not in a crack house or shooting gallery and im there for my dad in his time of need ... and i believe in my heart of all hearts that hes greatful as well....i am greatful for my july support group on these boards for without you guys i dont know that i would have had so much success... i am greatful for my children they are great boys and growing into great men!!!!! and last but not least i am greatful for the do over ive been given this wonderful tool that added years to my life ....... thanks for the thread its a good one!!!!! Stacy
IrishIze
on 11/24/05 1:55 am - NJ
Hi Irene and all of my dear July babies! Yes, I too am grateful for friends and family. I am so grateful to still have my parents who are in their eighties, and to have the enjoyment of the new little ones coming along to keep the family alive. I am grateful for my health and energy, and for the second chance at life I have received. I am grateful that every day I am provided the opportunity to know myself a little better (...not that I always take it ) and I am able to work on being the best me I can be. Love you all so much,' Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views