Pain...Pain....Help

on my W.
on 11/12/05 3:08 am - Canada
Hello Everyone, I am having a fair bit of pain...not sharp and in one spot...rather top and bottom...left and right ...the whole area aches and whenever I eat it hurts after but even when I don't .....the ache is still there. Does anyone have any thoughts. It started about two weeks ago...about an hour a day and has increased each day until I find most of the day today I am in pain. I even woke up at night with it. It is not sharp...raw is the best way to describe it. Anyone please help...my doctor is not around until Monday and I would love to hear from anyone who has an opinion. Thanks so much. Hugs Karen
Irene S.
on 11/12/05 4:15 am - NJ
Need more information. What kind of surgery did you have open or lap? Where is the pain? It's sounding like it could be pouch pain, such as an ulceration. Is there anythign that relieves the pain? For sure, you MUST contact your doctor on Monday. irene
IrishIze
on 11/14/05 4:50 am - NJ
Could be gall bladder too. Karen, if you haven't already done so, please contact your doctor right away. Please let us know how you are doing! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views