Plateau Buster

Monna W.
on 10/29/05 2:10 am - Susanville, CA
I printed this from a post my Marina in March and she said she copied it from the main board. 1. Do this for 10 days to break a plateau. 2. Dring 2 quarts of water a day. 3. You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and and all your vitamins/minerals supplements each day. 4. You may consume up to 3 oz. of the following high protein foods, 5 times a day. beef pork chicken turkey lamb fish eggs low fat cheese cottage cheese plain yogurt or artificially sweetened peanut butter beans/legumes You may also have SF popsicles tea or coffee sf soda sf jello broths/boullion Crystal light 5. It it's not on the list, you can't have it for 10 days. Also check out Pouch Rules at http://www.gastricbypassfamily.com/PouchRules.html or enter "pouch rules" in your search engine for other sites. I found that they all have the same information. Monna
Tanja Y
on 10/29/05 8:50 am - Wahiawa, HI
Thanks for posting this. I think I'm gonna give it a whirl. I've been gaining/loosing the same 4 pounds for weeks now and I'm ready for it to end! This may just be the kick in the butt my body needs to start loosing and keep loosing. ~Tanja 448/247/148
jewelcrown
on 10/29/05 12:03 pm
Thanks for posting this... I've been stuck at the same weight since July!!! I'm grateful that I haven't gained, and I've consoled myself that this might be the end of the weight loss line for me. I've lost 102 lbs, but still need to lose at least 50 more. Hopefully this plateau buster will work for me. Thanks again!! Denise 326/224/170
Monna W.
on 10/30/05 8:35 am - Susanville, CA
Denise, You are my surgery twin--surgery on the same day. Like you, I have not lost anything since July. I decided to try the plateau buster and have been doing okay, but I gained a pound yesterday. Oh well, I have 4 more days. Good luck to you. Monna
Irene S.
on 11/3/05 10:53 am - NJ
Monna, Try not to get too discouraged, despite how frustrating it is to make an effort, only to have it not show the result you want. It could just be that your body is wanting or even needing a rest from losing for a while. Just keep doing things that you have control over - food, water and exercise. If you've been keeping track of your measurements, perhaps that will show a loss. Anyhow, I am sure that at this point, it's not likely that you're done with losing. So hang in there! Irene
ileanak
on 10/30/05 9:57 pm - San Antonio, TX
Thanks Monna!!
NadineM
on 11/3/05 1:32 am - Vancouver, WA
Thanks for posting this again Monna. Though I don't want to really loose too much more weight the excess is just loose skin, I am still mad that I have not lost 1 pound in over 3 months. I know I don't eat completly healthy and that is some of the reason if not the main reason. I wished I had surgery on my brain also because Halloween candy some how ended up in my mouth again??? And I have no clue how it got there!!! LOL I guess it's true your body will just stop at your right weight when you get there. Hang in there everyone!! Hugs, Nadine
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views