Love you guys!

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/05 11:18 am - Somewhere Else
Hey gang...hope you've all been well. Life is good here, some changes, but what else is new Anyhow, went for my plastics consult, blah blah...now I need to win the lotto Took some new pictures last night....I had to see them to believe them!!!!! OMG!!!!..... Weightloss is a little steadier, but still coming off, down to 129 now.... I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and to share my pics....hope to hear from you guys!!!!!! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss Linda 268/129 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) (*sigh* too broke for plastics)
Shrinking-Violet
on 10/26/05 5:15 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Linda- Amazing girl! You look so beautiful :D I love those sexy stilletto boots, but I gotta ask... how do you walk in those things?!?!? Hehehe. Seriously, even after losing weight, and no longer feeling like a pig on stilts, I still can't wear those kind of heels and walk without nearly killing myself! I really love the pics in the red top with the red sparkly belt too. You don't even look like you need plastics really. Your arms are no near as bad as mine were before my brachioplasty. I had like 2 extra arms of skin hanging down. And your waist already looks really tiny. But I know how you feel, not having the funds for the plastics really SUCKS. I just need a thigh lift and then I'd be DONE. Unfortunately, we (hubby and I) are tapped out financially due to the abdominoplasty, breast aug, and arm lift I've had already. I did get insurance to cover a panniculectomy though, so I didn't have to pay much out-of-pocket to upgrade the panni to a full abdominoplasty. Just start saving those pennies girl! You'll get the plastic someday! That's the way I figure it with the thigh lift. And for now- you look AWESOME anyway! -Angela 229/134/124 lap rny 07/28/04 brachioplasty 06/14/05 TT and BA 08/25/05
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/05 10:00 pm - Somewhere Else
Thank you so much, Angela! I love those boots, they're actually easy to walk in....this is my third pair with heels like that and these are lined for winter and have good treads too! It gets easier to walk in them the more you do it. I love that sequined belt, it came with those jeans! I have a brown glitter one too that came with another pair! I always say, clothes give the great illusion of perfection but thank God no one has to see me naked! I am not working at the moment so I have no pennies to save but we'll get there. The big $ will be the belt lipectomy....bad enough that the brach and breasts is $10,400!!!! I do like how I look, and I try to dress to cover the *flaws*....so life is good
us2bfat C.
on 10/27/05 7:40 am - selden, NY
wow you look awesome life is grand no?? i have a pair of boots just like those maybe a little higher and higher up the leg ... i was joking one night and tried them on woooooooo hooooooo i wore them the whole night i couldnt beleive it i to am happy with my weight loss results with clothes and without .... when i tell people i had surgery they first ask if i work out then they say gee but you dont even ever look like you were heavy... then of course i break out the pictures ha ha ha ....... (i carry them around) at this point i wouldnt even dream about having plastics ..... i have no need thank god....... you look wonderful my dear keep up the good work.... Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/05 8:47 am - Somewhere Else
Stacikins!!!! Life is grand, yes!!!! Thank you so much! I wish I was so lucky as to not have a need for plastics, but....eeep I'll get it done when I can afford it, that's all. I get the same reaction from people, they can't believe I was ever heavy, and the ones who knew me when I was, can't get over the change in me, and many think I can do without the plastics, but luckily they never saw me naked Linda 268/129 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) (*sigh* too broke for plastics)
GailD
on 10/28/05 1:59 pm - Racine, WI
Hi Linda, Long time no see! As usual, you look hot hot hot! You've had a fantastic weight loss and you look terrific! I understand your frustration with not being able to have the PS -- but, you look great in your clothes and I'm sure Willem doesn't mind the wrinkles! I'm much older than you (52) and my skin is also a problem. I haven't checked to see if insurance would pay for it, because I'm just not sure I really care about it. I don't let it get to me because I know I look just fine in my clothes...and even though the skin is hanging here and there -- it's still better than the fat! I wore a swimsuit all summer...even had some photos taken -- they're not that bad! My surgeon thinks I should have at least a tummy tuck...but I told him I'd look like a freak if I had a nice trim belly...and then my thighs and upper arms would be hanging and wrinkly. I think I'll just thank my lucky stars I was able to lose this much weight at this age...and if I win the lottery....I'll have plastic surgery! Be proud of who you are and how you look -- you're beautiful! Take care.. Gail D. 252/132 BELOW GOAL!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/05 11:11 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Gail!!!! Thanks! And I do agree with everything you said, I actually do love the way I look, dressed....and I'm more than grateful to have lost all this weight, OMG who would have ever thought that I could have done so well!....But I also have an opportunity to get into modelling with a professional photographer that we know...I saw him again last week, and he's very anxious to work with me....but that won't happen until after plastics...imagine, I could actually earn $$$,.....but, if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen...according to W though, it will ...I'm in no big rush....although it would be nice to have my arms and breasts done before the wedding too.... I am proud of me and one thing, I still can't get used to the compliments...on here I can, because they come from people who know what I'm going through....but at home...it's weird...I swear everyone is on dope! I'm very picky about the clothes I buy....I like them to show off my shape, but hide the skin...and so far I think I've done a great job with camoflage I do NOT believe you're 52! I hope to look half as good as you do when I get there!!!!!! Big hugsssss and thanks again! Linda 268/129 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 10/29/05 9:46 pm - selden, NY
gail i dont know what your talking about you look awesome in your pics and shorts it doesnt even look like you were ever heavy ..... you look fantastic and have a great outlook... Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views