my women's football team

deeno
on 10/23/05 3:47 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi July Family! Please wish my team "good luck" as we have advanced to the playoffs. We are 7-3 this season. Our losses were 26-20 in OT, 7-6, and 18-13--so really close games that could have went either way. We will be playing Minnesota this Saturday against a very tough team (game will be in either MN or Indy--not sure yet). Check out my team's website: www.indianaspeed.org Oh, and better news...I weighed in at 206 today. How the heck did that happen? I lost 4 pounds....out of nowhere. I changed my exercise routine slightly, and took a week off of my birth control pills. I really think the pills had more to do with it than anything. Unfortunately, I'm back on them starting tomorrow for another 4 month run. At least I don't typically gain with the pills, but I certainly lose when I'm off of them. FYI, I don't take them for birth control purposes (suffered infertility, both male and female for years--kind of ironic that I'm on the pill), I take it for my endometriosis/severe menstrual pain. It was a rough week here at my house (for everyone....sheesh!), but at least I lost a few pounds out of it! Yea, me!! Good luck to all! Deeno
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/05 12:54 pm - Somewhere Else
Much luck to you and your team! The pills can cause you to retain water, which would explain a loss when you stop taking them ...any loss is a good loss... Take care of yourself! Linda 268/130 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) (*sigh* too broke for plastics)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views