Pregnancy update on me.....

Traci72
on 10/22/05 9:52 am - Hastings, MN
Sorry I've been so absent. I don't get the opportunity to come online like I used to, so I don't always make it here. I do try to read all or most of the posts anyway, to see how everyone else is doing. As of today I'm 28wks 5days along and doing great. I did a fasting glucose test yesterday for gestational diabetes and it was normal (75. They like it under 100) so that was good. My total weight gain as of now is 15lbs. It's still disconcerting to see the #'s going up, but 15lbs is better than 55lbs! I have about 11wks to go and am hoping I don't gain too much more. It's just so difficult to see that. Baby Jessica is doing well, though I'm convinced she's either going to be a kick-boxer or into kung fu! My surgeon is happy w/how I'm doing and I'm getting it down better on giving myself my B-12 shots. I've done it twice now (next one is due on Tues) and I *think* it's getting easier. Anyway, things seem to be going pretty well on my end. I just wanted to post an update. Traci 28wks 5days w/DD#2, baby #4 EDD 1/9/06
Lori L.
on 10/22/05 2:30 pm - Southern, NJ
Traci, Everything sounds wonderful!! Congrats to you and your family ~Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits