Checking in from my new home in California!

AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/15/05 1:54 pm - Oxnard, CA
Hi all my July friends!!! Well I did it, I made my move out west to sunny California from Missouri! I love it here, I'm home! I arrived in CA on October 3 and less than one week later I landed a great job in an awesome law firm! Life is good!!! How is everyone doing? I haven't been here in so long, I have missed everyone. Ms Nancy where are you babe?? Please update everyone!!! Love ya! Michelle 388/355/188/140 hopefully in the next six months!
us2bfat C.
on 10/15/05 8:51 pm - selden, NY
wow girlfriend it has been a long time we have missed you here glad your happy that is important ..... i think you need to update your pics though..... way to go landing that job you deserve it Stacy 232/137
Irene S.
on 10/16/05 6:07 am - NJ
Lucky, lucky LUCKY you, Michelle! I've been to so cal twice for vacation and would LOVE to live there for the weather! Wonderful news that you've quickly found a great job to boot! Life SURE IS treating you well! Things here are going well for me too. I'm working for my bariatric surgeon and LOVING it! Working is really doing me good too, because I've lost almost 20 lbs! No more grazing with working! I'd like to lose another 25 lbs and then have my plastics. And don't bother checking my profile yet... I only have ONE recent picture taken at the Walk from Obesity walk in Manhattan. I know - I'm bad... Irene
IrishIze
on 10/31/05 10:55 pm - NJ
Hi Michelle - oh it's been so long since I've been on the board! I have been so busy at work that I don't even have the time to get online! The woman I work with had emergency surgery and has been out and I have taken on a ton of new responsibilities. Even with all of that, please know that I think of my July babies all the time and miss you!! I hoped to update last weekend, but ended up with my dog getting badly hurt (he's getting better, thank goodness) and so that was just another thing on my list. Anyway, congratulations you gorgeous thing on your move and your new job!! I'm so glad you're happy - you had a rough go of it for awhile. I promise to post a big long update within the next wee****il then, remember that i luv and miss you all! Hugs, Nancy
cindy m.
on 11/6/05 11:59 pm - Trenton, MO
Hi Michelle.......Wow you moved from Missouri to California.........How funny.....I am moving from California to Trenton, Missouri about the 1st week of December!!!! I guess we are replacing each other...... Congratuations on your new home & new job!!!! I am so excited to be moving there, I 've been a So California girl all my life so I am a litted nervous about a real winter though......which we will be heading right into!!! Well enjoy California........there's so much to explore.... most of all, have fun!!!! Hugs ~Cindy~ 352/199/140ish hopefully I will have my pic up soon (it's about time...)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views