I'm 30 today!

Deejay
on 10/15/05 1:48 am - Sparks, NV
Today is my 30th birthday! I was hoping to be at goal today but I'm at 150.5 and my goal is 150! Isn't that always the way? But its as good as goal for me and I know I'll be there in no time and thinking of setting a lower goal now. Going clubbin with hubby and friends tonight, goin dancing! I'll have to take some pics! I'm getting PS in January, so excited but scared cuz I'm having so much done at once! Can't wait though! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Deejay 259/150.5/150 -108.5 so close to goal I can see it a few feet away! PS in January!
JackieF
on 10/15/05 1:52 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Deejay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Congratulations at being so close to goal. Enjoy your night out tonight. Jackie
us2bfat C.
on 10/15/05 7:01 am - selden, NY
woooooo hoooooo and might i say your quite the looker at 30 your the bestest dj and i hope you have many more to come Stacy 232/137
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/15/05 1:55 pm - Oxnard, CA
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Deejay Happy Birthday to you and many more!!!! I hope its a great one!! I'm so jealous you are almost at goal!!! Hopefully I'll be there eventually!!! Michelle
Irene S.
on 10/15/05 2:21 pm - NJ
Happy birthday, Deejay! You go girl! Ya look wonderful and as far as I'm concerned, YOU ARE AT GOAL! Have a wonderful time clubbing with your hubby and friends. Irene PS: What are you having done at once with your PS?
Deejay
on 10/16/05 2:30 am - Sparks, NV
Thanks Irene, I'm having an abdominoplasty with muscle tightening, thigh lift with lipo to the hips and thighs, and a breast lift with augmentation. I'm excited but scared! Deejay
Irene S.
on 10/16/05 3:09 am - NJ
Wow, Deejay! You're gonna be a NEW WOMAN! I'm sure that you'll breeze right through and you'll LOVE the new you. Just make sure that your plastic surgeon believes in adequate pain control and don't be afraid to discuss this issue with him/her. I've just begun looking at plastic surgeons/surgery myself. I knew before I had wls that I would want plastics, since I knew from previous weight loss attempts that I have poor skin tone/elasticity. I'm not at goal yet nor is my weight stable, but I'm using this time to investigate surgeons and their approach that they feel will give me the best result. Still losing, thankfully! Irene
Dawn H.
on 10/15/05 10:31 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
DEEJAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :Cheers: Wish I was closer Id come clubbing with you to help you celebrate ( I use any excuse to party) you look like a teenager Congrats .. after dancing (its exercise ya know) you will definatly be at GOAL! Dawn
Traci K.
on 10/16/05 7:27 am - Sullivan, MO
Happy birthday!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits