Down some poundage!!

LTruesdale1980
on 10/12/05 5:01 am - Orange Grove, TX
Okay, I went to my general doctor on 10/10 and am down to 208 (from 343.5 for total of 135.5) whoo-hoo. But, I saw my bariatric on July 5th and well was 211 at that point so I believe that I have still plateaued. GRRR But, I did see a plastic surgeon here in Corpus, but I have just found out that here it is a month later and the doctor still has not dictated my documentation yet so nothing, nada, has even been prepared to go to insurance. Okay, that makes me very uneasy. I mean what is he going to remember a month later? Anyway, I scheduled to meet with Dr. Burns in victoria to see about breast lift, tummy tuck, butt lift/back, arms and thigh lift and lipo. . .this coming monday. Lisa
Irene S.
on 10/12/05 12:57 pm - NJ
Hi Lisa, Congrats on the success you've had with losing 135! I'm sure if you hang in there and keep doing the "right things" it will move along. I've been to see one plastic surgeon. But I don't consider myself ready to go under the knife. I would like to lose another 25 lbs. first. Who knows if I'll be able to, but I'm sure gonna try! irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views