Checking in....

Traci K.
on 10/7/05 10:03 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi gang Sorry, I've been MIA AGAIN! Life is busier than usual. Aside from my normal daily life, we've taken in an ill friend who is disabled, in addition to her newly diagnosed disease, and she will be staying with us permanently. So caring for her, and her three dogs (in addition to my four dogs, three children still at home, hubby, web design biz, house, etc...) keeps me a wee bit busy. I'm doing well. Below goal and still losing apparently. I'm at 144 lbs now. Ideal weight for my height is 138 lbs, so I guess I'm on my way to ideal! I bought a new sweatsuit yesterday, and it's a bit big!! It's cotton, so I'm thinking it will shrink some. I bought a size large for the top and pants, and really need mediums. That's so odd!! I guess I'm still trying to think of myself in smaller terms. KWIM? I do try to pop on and read here and the Missouri board when I can, but inevitably, I get called away from the computer before I can actually reply and post anything. I hope everyone is doing well!!!! Traci 250/144/149 - heading toward Ideal at 138 lbs.
Deejay
on 10/8/05 1:41 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Traci! wow you ARE a busy lady! Congrats on below goal! woohoo!!! I'm so happy for you. I thought I was done but I just lost 3.5 this week so I'm ecstatic and .5 from goal! I think I might just go a little lower on that goal too. I do the same thing you do with the clothes and get home and go, why didn't I try this on at the store! Maybe I should start buying smaller so if it doesn't fit I can shrink into it! haha Nice to see you!! Hugs, Deejay 259/150.5/150 -108.5 .5 til goal! I'm drooling! PS in January!
Irene S.
on 10/9/05 9:05 am - NJ
Wow Traci! You ARE doing well. Imagine trying to take in an care for your friend and her dogs, plus all you have going on in your life, PRE wls? I'm sure it would not have been a real possibility, or if it would, it would have been extremely difficult. You are one of the lucky ones that willl keep losing until your body finds it's "sweet spot". Lucky you! Keep up the good work, and keep fighting the good fight! Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views