got the kick in the butt I needed

Dawn H.
on 10/6/05 10:45 pm - Jersey CIty, NJ
Hi July toddlers Well.. I have been struggling around the 200 mark for months now .. between 198 and 202 and I figured my weight had stablized 25 lbs above my goal. Ihave been following the pouch rules and exercising when I can but not 100 % at both. Then my gym has this contest going on with 4 other gyms in the area.. a BIGGEST LOOSER theme.. 20 people from each Gym Tracted over a 6 week period . to see which gym will win. so I signed up .. You know when you have to be accountable to someone.. you step up your game. Well in one week.. I dropped 3 lbs! I will keep you updated on my progress.. ::::i know I know I always forget to update::: so for any of you that are stuck.. get some friends together and maybe do your own biggest looser game... The support is great .. and you will be accountable to someone. And for those of you who have made goal CONGRATS lets get the july board moving again Luv you guys Dawn
Deejay
on 10/7/05 1:16 am - Sparks, NV
good for you Dawn! Good luck in the challenge!! Deejay 259/151/150 -108 1 more til goal!! PS in January.
GailD
on 10/7/05 2:30 am - Racine, WI
Congratulations on the weight loss, Dawn! You are doing an awesome job! That contest sounds like a great motivator! You and I share a surgery date and I remember you were one of the first people on the board when I came home after surgery. Wow! A lot has happened in a little over a year, huh? I agree -- let's get this message board rolling again! Now that the cold weather is coming back (at least for SOME of us) it's a good time to get back on-line. Take care...and keep in touch! Gail D. 252/135 AT GOAL!
us2bfat C.
on 10/7/05 4:32 am - selden, NY
you know gail i was thinking the same dam thing what the hell why isnt anyone posting anymore? has our july babies grown up and left the next or is everyone sooooo sexy that they are out on the town every day ??? ha ha ha i hope all is well with everyone and just to know your all missed Stacy 232/137
Traci K.
on 10/7/05 9:55 pm - Sullivan, MO
That's awesome Dawn!! Congrats!!!!!!! Traci 250/144/149
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits