Made surgeon's goal & had TT/BA

deeno
on 10/4/05 7:02 am - Kokomo, IN
You look great! I am also waiting to hear from my PS regarding my potential insurance coverage on my upcomming tummy tuck. I am also getting my arms done and some lippo in my thighs. Doc said my thighs would actually look a little worse after the lippo (like a deflated balloon--which they already look like a deflated balloon anyhow), but I would fit into clothing better and it would prepare me for "Phase II" of my PS--the thigh lift. My birthday is December 11th, and I am thinking of scheduling my PS for the week after that, taking 2 weeks off of work, and getting back to work at the beginning of the year. No dates confirmed, but I think that is what will happen. I should be functional enough by Christmas to enjoy myself somewhat. So, after surgery---when will I be able to lift 5-10 pounds? Of course I'll ask my doc when the time comes--I'm just planning ahead for my hubby's office party in January. I may need to lift a cake large enough to serve 25-30 and some veggie trays at 4 weeks post op. Think it is possible, or should I enlist in some little elves to help with that sort of stuff? 280 ish/210 solid since Feb 2004/195 ish Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views