Made surgeon's goal & had TT/BA

Shrinking-Violet
on 9/26/05 2:09 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi July friends: Well I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation on 08/25/05. Prior to that I had brachioplasty (in June). I'm now 4 weeks post-op from the tummy tuck and FINALLY reached my surgeon's goal of 134. However, I feel that I could go lower and have changed my "official" goal to 124 (I'm only 5'2"). So 10 more lbs. to go- technically. I also updated my website with a few pics. Keep in mind that I was only 3 weeks post-op and the tummy is still a little swollen. Hope this link works: http://www.ashrinkingviolet.com/photos/?c=show_thumbs;p=Reconstructive%20Pics/Abdominoplasty%20(Tummy%20Tuck) It will probably get cut off, so make sure to copy and paste the entire link into the address bar of your browser or you'll get an error page. -Angela 229/134/124
Julie 22
on 9/26/05 10:25 pm - NC
WOW! Angela you look fantastic! You have done a great job! Good luck with the last 10 lbs. I am currently at 134lbs, 5'3" & feel that I would be ok at 125 lbs. But I think that I could loose 8-10 lbs. with plastics on my thighs, tummy & arms. Congratulations & have a great day! Julie 248/134/125 (new goal after plastics - whenever I win the lottery) -114
Deejay
on 9/27/05 1:15 am - Sparks, NV
wow Angela!! You look awesome! I just had my PS consult yesterday and I'm waiting for the quote but submitting to insurance for the TT. I hope you don't mind if I ask you some questions, I'm just getting started on PS, you don't have to answer anything if its too personal I understand completely. Did you have anything covered by insurance? What size did you go to with the twins? Did you have to have a lift too or just implants? Saline or Silicone? Was the TT really painful? I'm having a thigh lift and lipo on the hips too and worried I'll be in alot of pain cuz it will be all one surgery. Anyway thanks in advance and you look fabulous! Even at 3 weeks out your flat as a board and look hot! I can't wait!!! Thanks, Deejay 259/154/150 -105
Shrinking-Violet
on 9/27/05 3:08 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Deejay You look really great yourself! I can't believe how far we have both come. I'm so excited for you about your upcoming plastics. I wish I could get a thigh lift too. But unfortunately, right now I've exhausted my financial resources. I'm thinking maybe next year I can get some lipo on the thighs- they loo****lothed, but are all wrinkly naked. The thighs are the last "problem" on my body that I need to take care of with plastics. I'd love to answer your questions! Let's see... >> Did you have anything covered by insurance? Yes! I was able to get approved by my insurance for a panniculectomy. I then self-payed the difference to "upgrade" it to a full abdominoplasty. The difference was $1,400.00. I had to self-pay on the breast augmentation ($4,750.00) and the brachioplasty ($4,500.00). >> What size did you go to with the twins? Started off as a very asymmetrical, floppy, barely B cup. I wanted to be a small D cup. So far, that's pretty much what I got. I went with Smooth, Round, Saline, Mentor implants, 475 CC filled to 525 CC, placed under the muscle. >> Did you have to have a lift too or just implants? Yes, I also had a partial mastopexy (lift). Just my right breast had the lift. It had ptosis (sag) due to a previous biopsy I had years before. I had a benign breast lump removed and after that surgery the right breast never looked quite the same! >> Was the TT really painful? I won't lie Deej, it WAS painful! But believe me, it was so worth it I wrote in great details about my experience with the plastic surgeries on my wls journal. You can get to it by clicking on the "www" link below my post here or from the link on my profile here on OH. Take care & best of luck with your consult! -Angela 229/134/124
us2bfat C.
on 9/27/05 5:53 am - selden, NY
your gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stacy 232/137
Shrinking-Violet
on 9/27/05 1:51 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Pfeh! Let's talk about gorgeous Ms. Stacy!!! You are the inspiration that kept me going through all of this. And it's really amazing and so cool that your body looks as tight and firm as it does after the weight loss. You don't even need any plastics!! :D
Tara118
on 9/27/05 11:55 am - Trenton, OH
Holy Cow!! You look awesome!! I am sooo jealous!! I want a boob job too. I have officially bought an "A" cup and I am trying to stuff my "skin" in them. It sucks. Maybe one day!!! Tara
Shrinking-Violet
on 9/27/05 1:48 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Tara You look wonderful yourself :D What an amazing difference. You look SO much younger and vibrant.
IrishIze
on 9/27/05 11:47 pm - NJ
Angela - you look absolutely fabulous!! I'll bet you are just thrilled with the new you!! Man am I jealous - there's no way my insurance will cover a TT and definitely no way I can pay for it - at least not at this time of my life - still I'm really happy with my results. You look GREAT!!! Hugs, Nancy -123
bobby s
on 10/2/05 1:44 am - Central, FL
Hey Angela, WOW...you look fantastic!!! Good for you!!! I'm starting to think about the PS now. Down almost 250 pounds I have skin EVERYWHERE!!! Any advice you can offer would be great!!!! Congrats!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views