Some new pictures, yay!

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 3:05 am - Somewhere Else
Yup, I posted a couple of new pictures from this past weekend. They're near the bottom of my profile, at the Sept entry... Who would have thought that I could ever think I'm TOO thin ah but I feel good. Hope you're all having a wonderful day! Hugssssssssssssssssss Linda 268/131.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 9/26/05 4:39 am - Racine, WI
Woohoo, Linda! You look fantastic...you skinny thing! Too skinny???? Is there such a thing???? Just like too rich, I guess! It's been a wonderful, busy summer. Spent all my weekends at my friend's pool -- happy to be in a swimsuit! Not too much happening on the July board these days -- hopefully things will pick up now that we're all snuggling in for winter! I miss you guys! I've been maintaining around 135 -- seem to fluctuate between 133 - 136...mainly at 134 or 135. Hope I can keep this up. My fear now is keeping it off -- I've never been able to do it before! Take care, Linda. Gail D. 252/135 AT GOAL!
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 6:51 am - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Gail!!!!! Thanks! Hasn't it been wonderful to wear a bathing suit without needing to hide? Heck I even have a bikini too, not that I'd wear that with anyone around I bet we see a lot more folks more often once the weather begins to cool.... Maintaining is nervewracking....I needed to stop losing, but naturally was afraid to gain, even though I felt I could afford to gain some, no one wants to start that trend! I still eat like a pig though, at least it feels that way, and man I eat junk at times, but....that is what seems to be helping keep me at this weight, and not letting me lose anymore. Stay positive and remember the moderation rule, you'll be able to keep the weight off this time Big hugs and take care! Linda 268/131.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Mary M.
on 9/26/05 1:36 pm - Neverland, CA
Linda, You look WONDEFUL! I cannot wait to see the wedding photos next year, you're going to be on gorgeous bride...you're gorgeous now! Now, if only I could learn to post my photos in such a beautiful manner. Congrats! Mary 415/185/-230
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 2:15 pm - Somewhere Else
Thanks so much Mary!!! If you want to learn to post your pictures, check near the bottom of my profile...I have a link to a page I set up with my instructions on how to do it....if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. I post about this daily on the Main Message Board Thanks again....Hugssssssssssssss Linda 268/131.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 9/27/05 6:00 am - selden, NY
your perfect .... not too skinny at allllllll go girl!!!!!! Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 9/27/05 12:34 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey Stacikins!!!! Thanks so much...I feel just fabulous! You look amazing yourself!
us2bfat C.
on 9/27/05 8:34 pm - selden, NY
yes but lets sway away from vanity for a second .... the energy level that i have obtained over the last year is way beyond my wildest dreams... i can do life today instead of watching it from the side lines ... its totally amazing and yes i feel fabu as well Love you girlie Stacy 232/137
Tara118
on 9/27/05 8:42 pm - Trenton, OH
WOOHOO girl!! You always look SOOOO happy in your pictures!!! I am so proud of you!! Tara
(deactivated member)
on 9/29/05 12:00 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Tara! I am so happy! Life is good and things just keep getting better! I hope you're doing well, as I hope everyone is, we all deserve to be happy, healthy and thin Hugsssssssssssssss Linda 268/130.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views