Calorie intake?

suzeeq
on 9/26/05 1:51 am - Palmerton, PA
I'm curious as to how many you all get in daily. Thanks...Susie
T R.
on 9/26/05 3:52 am
Hi, I get in about 1100 - 1300 daily. I am currently stuck at 170, so I might have to try getting in more if I don't start losing again. Good luck!! Tami 275/170/140
suzeeq
on 9/27/05 1:04 am - Palmerton, PA
I'm trying to get in 1100 per. day and when I do get that in a couple days in a row the scale goes up a couple pounds and freaks me out! So I knock it back down under 1000 and it goes back down. My scale is stuck too right now! What to do!...Susie
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 6:23 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
That's a good question. I TRY to eat under 1300 calories most days, though I tend to fail. I was also wondering what everyone's calorie levels looked like these days. I'm also curious about everyone's exercise routine and protein amounts. I'm trying to get back on track, and could use some guidance. Pamela 352/238/150
suzeeq
on 9/27/05 1:19 am - Palmerton, PA
I'm stumped as to what to do about the calories. I try to get in at least 1000 a day and sometimes it's under and somedays it's over. I walk morning and evening or as much as my bad knee allows. Weekends are the worst for me as far as snacking goes. I always eat sugar free and if I do eat sugar it's under 10 grams. I'm afraid to eat anything made with sugar like regular cake and goodies because I'm scared to death to find out if I can eat it or not. I'm curious to hear what our July buddies have to say on this..Many hugs...Susie
Mary M.
on 9/26/05 1:20 pm - Neverland, CA
My calorie intake varies from 1000 - 1300 calories a day: protein 100+gr and carbs under 40 gr. I exercise 7 days a week my routines vary from day to day. Sundays and Tuesdays are my cardio only days at least 60 minutes. Otherwise the other 5 days, I walk 45 minutes each morning (2.3 miles), gym: 20 minutes cardio and weight training routine: ishape.com sometime during the day and then I take a class in the evening (water aerobics, yoga, weight training, salsa, pilates, or strength endurance training) usually my kids join me in the classes for family time activity in lieu of TV time. Mary 415/185/-230
suzeeq
on 9/27/05 1:27 am - Palmerton, PA
WOW Mary! I am so proud of you! You have done fantastic in your weightloss! I'm amazed! You are really dedicated to your fitness program and it shows. You look great! Unfortunatly my knee prevents me from being as active as you are and I do as much as I can. My knees don't hurt as much as they used to but if I use them too hard till the end of the day I can hardly walk so I have to take it easy on them but I can walk a heck of alot more than I could before surgery and I can actually breath while I'm doing it!...lol...We are all sucesses in our own way. Keep up the good work Mary...Many hugs...Susie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views