~Weekly Sunday Weigh-In~

SpyderS
on 9/25/05 2:41 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Hi All, Today is the weekly Sunday weigh-in. Weigh yourself now, and let us know how much weight you lost this week, and/or how much weight you have lost so far in your journey! This week, I lost 1.5 pounds, so I have lost so far a total of 154.5 pounds since July 14, 2004, and I now weigh 220.5. And remember... no matter how much you have lost, you are a real looser! Let's here from you! Spyder 375/220.5 -154.5
Jennifier1
on 9/25/05 4:45 am - Weirton, WV
I weighed in at 147 this morning. I think that is down about 1.5 or 2 for the week and puts me at one of the goals I had for myself. I'm not sure where I came up with that number. At 145 I will have a healthy BMI so that is my next goal. I'm hoping I can be very close to there by October 8 when I marry the most wonderful man in the world. I just might be able to get there too. I'm working two jobs, taking a grad class, and putting the finishing touches on the wedding plans. Food is the last thing on my mind these days. Although unfortunately, I've not had much spare time to get in exercise. I will have to put a renewed focus on that when I get back from my honeymoon. Jen 266/147
Danelle72
on 9/25/05 7:49 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Spyder, I lost 2 pounds this week which puts me at my personal goal of 120!!! Woohoo. My surgeons goal was 125 for me. So I am very happy. Keep up the great work everyone!!! Congrats to everyone for a job well done. Love Danelle 231/120/120 GOAL!!!! Yeah
us2bfat C.
on 9/25/05 11:32 pm - selden, NY
so proud of you dani you have done such a wonderful job not to mention you look totally hot!!!!!!! so very glad to have you in my life Stacy 232/137
Danelle72
on 9/26/05 1:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Stacy, You are always so good to me. I love you so much. I am so glad that I had surgery when I did. I really did get so much out of it. I got a new life andf a whole new family. I'm a very lucky girl. You have also done an amazing job. You look awsome and are so beautiful. Take care girl. Luv Ya lots Danelle 231/120/120
GailD
on 9/26/05 4:47 am - Racine, WI
Hi Danelle! Just saw your post that you've reached your goal of 120 lbs.!!!! WOW! Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself....and, you look fantastic! You've always been a great support to all of us here on the July 2004 board. We all luv ya lots! Gail D. 252/135 AT GOAL!
Danelle72
on 9/26/05 8:26 am - Las Vegas, NV
Gail, Thank you so much. You are such a sweetie. I couldn't have done this without all the love and support of my july family. Thank you guys so much. I love you all. Congrats to you Gail. You have done an awsome job. Way to go. Luv Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/05 1:24 am - Somewhere Else
Look at all you skinny people! I've been managing to maintain, thank God!!!!!!! Congrats to our sweet Dani for reaching her personal goal! Yippee !! You guys are such a wonderful group, it warms my heart to hear all the good news from you all....keep it up gang! hugssssssssssssssss Linda 268/131.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
heather_y
on 9/26/05 1:26 am - Goldsboro, NC
been weighing in at 151.5 every week for about 6 weeks now !! I guess I am where I am gonna be !
Danelle72
on 9/26/05 8:28 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda!!!! Thank you so much girley!!! I love ya girl. Thanks for all your love and support. I couldn't do it without you. Congrats on all your success. Keep maintaining. Your pics look great!!! Love Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views