I was at Walmart today an...

SeeMeNow
on 9/24/05 5:34 am - Amery, WI
I was at Walmart today and tried on a pair of size six jeans to see how far I have to go to fit into them and found that they fit!!!!!! So, I threw a pair into my cart and my husband and I proceeded to shop for our son's 21st birthday party for later today. A little later on, there was a demo for sugar free jelly and the demonstrator said that it was great for those who want to watch their weight, even though that isn't a problem for me. Wow! I couldn't believe it. I was still on a high that I fit into size six and then this! What a great day! I hope you are all having as good a day as I am! Barb 208 start weight 126 today (14 months later)
NadineM
on 9/27/05 9:30 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi fellow lightweight Congrats....does that feel good or what?? I was dreaming the day of surgery to ever fit into a 6....I know how you feel! Enjoy...you may even get lower. I a have not stopped loosing getting a bit concerned but loving where I am and enjoying the changes.... Best of luck Nadine 213 pre-op 203 day of surgery 108 today
brittypie
on 9/27/05 9:30 am - Chicago, IL
RNY on 07/01/04 with
AWESOME!! I don't post much....but could not pass this one by!!!!! I am in a size 12 and feel fantastic!!!!!!
SeeMeNow
on 9/27/05 10:17 am - Amery, WI
It is an awesome thing! I wouldn't mind losing a bit more, but, am fine if I don't, too. I never in a million years dared to dream of being thin again. I am truly thankful as many times a day as I used to be depressed when I was heavy. I knew you would all understand the feeling. You are a wonderful family to me. I love you all very much! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views