Hi group!!

deeno
on 9/21/05 1:40 am - Kokomo, IN
Hey all, just thought I'd say "hi". No changes on the weight loss front, I'm holding at 210 (size 16) and I'm OK with this. I'm looking forward to losing some inches with my upcomming plastic surgery--no date yet as I'm waiting for football to be over. Speaking of football, my team is kicking some major butt out there! We're having a great season and playing really well. We play in Indianapolis (home) on Saturday, and in North Carolina on Oct. 8. We are contenders for play-off action, too. I'm really excited about it. Some of the girls on the teams we play against are pretty large. I want to recommend WLS to them, but it's so hard to "chit chat" when I'm trying to knock them down! *winks* Deeno
IrishIze
on 9/21/05 2:37 am - NJ
Hey Deeno! Good to see you and good to hear that your team is having a great season!! Make sure you wear your helmet and padding when you tell the big girls about surgery!! Hugs, Nancy -120
Tara118
on 9/21/05 3:08 am - Trenton, OH
Hi Diana!!! Hey, I should come over to Indy and watch you play sometime!! If you ever play in the Cinti/Dayton area let me know. If I can make it I will!! Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views