Hey guys!

jcordell
on 9/17/05 5:48 am - TX
Just wanted to pop in...I haven't been posting much, but I do update my profile, and I'm always lurking...always wishing the best for you guys...you're my July sisters and brothers, after all! Just wanted to say hey, and let you guys know I'm thinking of you often. As always, my friends, keep smiling and keep the faith! All the love, Jeff -120
Irene S.
on 9/17/05 9:41 am - NJ
Hi Jeff! I've missed ya! Where ya been, and what've you been up to? I checked out your profile and you may have 30 to lose, but you ARE LOOKING GREAT!!! I've been working for my surgeon. I started on 9/1. I am learning so much and having a great time. I can't believe just how far I've come since July 27, 2004! I too, wish nothing but the best for ALL of our July brothers and sisters. We ARE a family! Irene
IrishIze
on 9/17/05 11:35 am - NJ
Hi there sweetie pie! I've missed you!! How is everything going with you? I checked out your profile and you're looking FANTASTIC!!!! I haven't been posting as much either, but I check in a few times a day and all of my July baby family are always close to my heart! Luv ya hon!!! Hugs, Nancy -115
us2bfat C.
on 9/18/05 9:15 pm - selden, NY
hey jeff i agree your looking mighty good there ..... glad all is well with you dont be a stranger and stick around ,,, love ya bro!! Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 9/23/05 6:45 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm glad you're doing well! More and more, we're all too busy to drop by here. Pamela -114
Marcy B.
on 9/27/05 8:35 am - West Bloomfield, MI
Hi everbody: I haven't posted much either been real busy trying to get my insurance business up and off of the ground. Trying to do my best with losing weight but like I always say they didn't operate on our brains..only our stomachs. The weight loss is painfully slow- but at least I am better of than I was 2 years ago...we all are. Take care Marcy
ileanak
on 9/28/05 1:49 am - San Antonio, TX
I know.. life has been so hectic, I forget to check-in like a good July baby! I hope you are doing well, and keeping your chin up! Ileana -119.6
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views