Bought a new outfit!!! Pic at bottom of profile!!!

Danelle72
on 9/14/05 1:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello My July Family!!!! Just thought I would post another pic. I know I am going pic happy. Who would have thought. I always ran the other way when someone had a camera and now I want my pic taken. Anyways this is an outfit I never thought I would wear or look good in. So I bought it cause I thought it was cute. I never imagined that I would ever be able to wear such cute clothes ever. I posted the picture at the bottom of my profile. I still can't believe all the changes in just over a year. You all are great friends to me and so much more. I love my new life and my july family that I have gotten out of this surgery. I love you all and am so proud of each and every one of you. Keep up the great work and CONGRATS for a job well done. Love Always Danelle 231/124/120 Still holding at 124 and that ok!!! I will get to 120.
Deejay
on 9/14/05 3:11 am - Sparks, NV
you look absolutely beautiful!!! Love the new black top!!! You are hot momma!!! wtg!!! Deejay 259/154/150 -105
Danelle72
on 9/14/05 6:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Deejay, You are so sweet. Thank you very much. Look at you. You look great woman. I am so happy for you. You have done an amazing job. Love Always Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 9/14/05 9:53 am - selden, NY
you look totally awesome i am soooooo proud of you you look like a totally different person woooo hooooooo glad your part of my support your always so positive and thats why your a success love ya girle Stacy 232/137
Danelle72
on 9/14/05 11:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
Stacy!!!!! I love you too girl. You are an amazing woman. I am very lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for being so special to me and always being there. Love Always Danelle
Irene S.
on 9/14/05 12:02 pm - NJ
Hi Danelle, You look mahvelous, dahling! Keep taking those pix and I'll keep checking em. I just love checking out everyone's pix. I am just lazy, I haven't really updated my profile since wls, and haven't posted any pictures. I should be beaten with a wet noodle. Especially since I now work for my surgeon, LOL! irene
Danelle72
on 9/15/05 12:11 am - Las Vegas, NV
Irene, Thank you so much. You are too sweet. I will be taking more pictures. I have been buying myself new outfits and they are so cute. I never would have thought that I would be wearing cute clothes ever. I am so happy with the results so far. I will be looking forward to seeing some new pics of you. I am sure we all will be so amazed. Take care and hope to see those new pics soon. Love Danelle
threegetts
on 9/15/05 3:17 am - Rio Rancho, NM
HI Danelle, You look just wonderful - what a beautiful smile too! When I checked out your picture I noticed that we had the same surgeon - just a few days apart!!! It's wonderful to see you looking so good and feeling great too! Cindy
Danelle72
on 9/19/05 10:08 am - Las Vegas, NV
Cindy, Thank you so much!!! Yeah Dr Zahn is a great Dr. You have to love him to death. You are so sweet. I have to see him in Oct 17th. We will see how happy he is with me. Can't wait. I hit 122 today!!! I want to get to 120. His goal was 125. So I am below his goal for me. I am so happy. I love my life so much now!!! Take care and keep up the great work. Luv Danelle
GailD
on 9/16/05 12:37 pm - Racine, WI
Danelle! You look beautiful! Who'da ever thought you'd be in the 120's!!!! That's fantastic! You are so lucky -- I'd love to get to even 129!!! Oh well...I'm happy where I am! Take care and keep up the good work! You are a beautiful girl! Gail D. 252/134 AT GOAL!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views