OMG!!! Seriously! I am nervous!

ileanak
on 9/11/05 11:42 pm - San Antonio, TX
Hi everyone! So sorry for not posting in a while, but life took hold of my hand and has been draggin me around, sightseeing.. not always places I wanted to go. But, the somewhat good news is. My surgeon wanted to show before and after pictures of me on his new website. I didn't have any good after pics (the one on my site here is 20 lbs ago) and wasn't really happy with the before. ANywhooo... My girlfriend took a few face shots of me 2 weekends ago, and I cropped the face out of my before pic, and e-mailed them to him, promising a full body pic as soon as possible. Well, he e-mailed me two days later telling me he has set me up with a 3 hour photoshoot with one of the premier photographers in San Antonio... the full thing.. hair and make-up will be taken care of. So freak'in cool!!! So I called to finalize the time with the photographer and he was looking at mi pics and telling me that his next photo book to be published is on transformation and he might want to talk to me about it and see if I were interested in being a subject. Kewl, huh? hehe Now I need to get past the camera fright! Ileana 282/163/150
Mary M.
on 9/12/05 5:32 am - Neverland, CA
How exciting....take a deep breath and enjoy. Your beautiful and have fun with this. Mary
Deejay
on 9/14/05 3:08 am - Sparks, NV
how exciting!!!! have so much fun with it!!!!! Deejay 259/154/150 -105
Irene S.
on 9/14/05 1:11 pm - NJ
Ileana - you will and SHOULD feel like a princess! There is nothing to be nervous about. You've worked hard and have earned this. You've come so far and have much to be proud of. This is WAY kewl! You MUST let us see the pix, ok? irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views