Calories

T R.
on 9/11/05 9:53 am
Hello friends, I just wanted to ask if any of you have been counting calories? I have been stuck for three months and am starting to think something is wrong. So, with that said, now I am wondering if I am eating too much. I get in about 1100 - 1300 a day, how about you? I feel great but just want to move those last few pounds, don't get me wrong, I would be happy right here, but you all know how it is. Take care Tami 275/168/140 33 lbs to go!
dana W.
on 9/11/05 10:30 pm - fort worth, tx
NOT only do i not count calories,, but i've just been jackin up lately,, i got on the scale this morning and it said 178lb which it has never said.. so i was excited that it has move 1 pound,, and about 4-5 mths.. So girl,, the last 40 pounds i hv to loose will be a struggle and it has been.. i'm looking to start the gym more,, and do some water stuff,, i have 2 girls frm work who say the will do 2 days a week with me.. so i'm cool with that,, now its just seeing if and when we start..
Mary M.
on 9/12/05 5:29 am - Neverland, CA
For me I count calories 1100 - 1400, protein 100 g and carbs less than 50. I excercise 7 days a week and try bumping up my excerise plan several days a week. My weightloss has slowed down, however it is still moving as long as I keep moving. (((hugs))) Mary 415/190/-225 10 lbs to doctors goal 43 lbs to my personal goal
T R.
on 9/12/05 6:49 am
Wow, you gals are doing super!! I guess we are all in this together. So I will keep pecking on if you will. I am glad to see that my calories are fairly normal by compairison, I was worried that I was getting in too many. I guess now we all have to just keep on moving, looks like its going to be slowing down from here on out. Good luck and thanks for taking the time to respond. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Tami 275/168/140
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/05 8:01 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I also count calories. I try to stay around 1200, and about four days a week, I actually succeed. I am having a major problem with self-control. Last month, I ate worse than I have since surgery...and I STILL lost 3 pounds. Some people will tell you to try eating more...maybe your body needs more to boost your metabolism. Others might tell you to eat less, that your metabolism is slower than it should be. You could try lifting weights to build muscle, or you could use cardio to burn the fat. It's all so confusing, and you'd think that at over a year out, we'd all be pros at this! Try a new strategy for a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work, try something else. And when, exactly, will I learn to follow my own advice?
Lalocaweta
on 9/12/05 11:53 am - Spicewood, TX
I count calories - only because I am trying to stop the weight lose.... I am lucky if I make 1000 calories in a day - would love to hear how those of you make over that. Anne 263/150/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views