Shelley

Shelley O.
on 9/9/05 5:31 am - Lewis, NY
Hi everyone I have been 13 months out from my surgery and have lost a total of 114 pounds!! I have no Idea what to write in this space so I thought an introduction of myself would be a good start!! I have read most all july 2004 messages on this site and am so happy for you all. Hope we can share some stories together...Can't wait to hear from all of u.
Irene S.
on 9/10/05 8:05 am - NJ
Hi Shelley, Nice to meet you and welcome to the board. We're surgery twins! I had my surgery on the 27th, too. I haven't kept up with my profile at all, but I've lost 136lbs since surgery, or about 145 from my all time high. Congratulations on losing 114lbs! Sounds like you're doing very well. Feel free to come here with any issues or just add some support of other people's posts. I think you'll find we are a wonderfullly supportive, caring group. The board has slowed down a bit with the summer (at least that's what I think it might be), so if you don't get an instant answer, don't feel slighted. irene
Shelley O.
on 9/12/05 2:43 am - Lewis, NY
Hi Irene, I am very glad to have heard from u. I was wondering if anyone else would have had their surgery on the 27th. Congrads to u also. I am doing very well.... Knock on wood.....I have alot of friends and support here that have been through the surgery either before or after myself, so we all tend to use the knowledge we have obtained from going through the support groups and first hand to help each other when need be. How has this helped to change your life? Do you find you have more energy, than before? I get tired very easily due to low iron....I am trying to build it up, and it is working but very slowly...Exercise is the key for me...thats where I get my energy....And finally enough energy to exercise, whereas before my surgery, forget it!!! You know what I mean?
ileanak
on 9/11/05 11:43 pm - San Antonio, TX
Welcome Shelley! This board is trully a blessing! Good luck and congrats on your wonderful success!!! Ileana
Shelley O.
on 9/12/05 2:48 am - Lewis, NY
Hi Ileana, Thank you! Shelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits