Big wow moment!!!!

Danelle72
on 9/8/05 6:10 am - Las Vegas, NV
OMG I am totaly freaking out. I measured my legs and waist today and I couldn'y believe it. I measured my self 2 months after surgery. I wish I would have done them before. But anyways I have lost a total of 53 inches in a year and My waist is a 27 and a half which was the size of my leg 2 months after surgery. I just can't believe that. Well anyways just had to share. I just think that amazing. I also lost another pound to put me at 124 woohoo 4 more to get to 120. Can't wait. Love you guys. Danelle 231/124/120
Irene S.
on 9/8/05 9:57 pm - NJ
With success like that, you deserve your big freak out moment! That is absolutely amazing! It's good that you at least got *some* measurements so you can look back and compare. I've no doubt that you'll be back here real soon to post that you're at goal! Congratulations, Danelle. I'm gonna do the happy dance with you! Irene
Danelle72
on 9/9/05 1:00 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWWW Irene, You are to sweet. Thank you so much. I bet you are doing an awsome job too. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for being so sweer. Luv Danelle
IrishIze
on 9/9/05 2:10 am - NJ
Wow, Dani Girl you are DA BOMB!! That is SO amazing. I wish I had kept better track of my measurements. I took them the week after my surgery and that was it - gonna go home tonight and get out that tape measure!! You are such a fantastic person Danelle, and I love ya lots!! Hugs, Nancy -162
Danelle72
on 9/9/05 2:32 am - Las Vegas, NV
Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya too. You are one to talk woman. You are amazing. You are doing a fantastic job and shoould be so proud. I think you are one awsome chic. I love having you ase a july sister. I have been so blessed. You will be shocked when you take them. I couldn't believe it. I was like ewww I was walking around with 2 waist for my legs LOL. I wish I would have done them before I had surgery. But that was still great to see. I am only for pounds from my last goal I have set for myself. I want to get to 120 and then I will be happy. I hope. I have never been that small ever. Its way to fun shopping now. Well you take care. I love ya bunches and keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to seeing a new pic of yourself. Love Always Danelle 231/124/120
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/05 11:34 pm - Somewhere Else
Fantabulous! Isn't it amazing how much we've changed!!!! You and I share a waist size You've done amazingly well...I'm so proud of you and happy FOR you! Such a beautiful lady! Congrats! Linda 268/131.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 9/10/05 2:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Linda, Congrats girl. You have done an awsome job also. You better stop losing weight. You are already so thin. You look great!!!! Thanks for being so great to me and being so supportive of me. Love ya girl. Love Danelle
Traci K.
on 9/10/05 8:42 pm - Sullivan, MO
Wooo-hoooo girl!!! Congrats!!!!! There were months when my loss was so slow that if it hadn't been for losing inches, I would've been bummed. Inches count too!!!!!!! and I think often the inches lost show more than the pounds, especially if we're building muscle. KWIM? Great job girl!!! Traci 250/146/149
Danelle72
on 9/13/05 12:59 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks you so much Traci, Look how great you are doing. That is so awsome. Congrats!!!! I think that is totaly true. The inches lost are amazing. Keep up the great work even tho you don't need to lose anymore. You look great. Take care. Danelle 231/124/120
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views