Katrina help

Sherri_B
on 9/5/05 9:13 am - washington, MO
I am writing to all my friends and family . I am so heartbroken by the poor images i have seen on t.v and the news from the aftermath of hurricane Katrina . I am asking, if at all possible find someway to give back God has been good to me and my family and we have been blessed . I keep asking myself what if it was us .. My kids have a money drive going on at school i am gonna donate . I also want to get a stuffed animal drive and needed items for adults . like deodarant , etc. I know there will be over 2,000 arriving here in st loius from hurricane Katrina . I cant imagine going from a home, security . to having everything litterly ripped apart and gone . And most important not knowing where my family is .. I ask that you pass this along to everyone you know . The power of Prayer is remarkable . And if you arent able to donate then give the gift of prayer or possibly blood . . Most important thing to remember is people are in need Gods people so we must all pull together . some people have been left w/o anyone . We may be all they have . So i ask at this time once again please in some way give ... If at any way you can get your school , church , involved then please do . Keep these people in your Prayers . and it always feels better to give than to recieve .. thanks for your time please pass this on . and say a short prayer the power of prayer will be REACHING MANY BY THE END OF JUST 1 DAY .. Thank you Sherri Bennett iF ANYONE CAN HELP ME I WANT TO GET A LOCAL COLLECTION OF PERSONAL ITEMS TOGETHER TO DELIVER TO THE 2,000 people that will be arriving here in our area . Can someone please help me w/ some info or suggestions to what i can do . I am gonna try to go thru school system , but anyone whom can help please let me know thank you
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views