Pictures

JustHat
on 9/2/05 5:29 pm - NM
I'll post an update later. My surgery was on Wed. I am doing great. But, today I over did it a bit and swelled right up. I added some pictures to the bottom of my profile if anyone wants to take a look. Hat TT and BA with silicone implants
deeno
on 9/4/05 11:53 pm - Kokomo, IN
Hat You look great. How long are you going to be off of work? My PS suggested 2 weeks for my sit-down/non-physical job. How about the pain? Post surgery I usually take vicodin for a few days, then I'm OK. But I've only had 2 laproscopic procedures--not a big incision. Hubby had to take percosets for his big incision. What did the doc prescribe for your pain and did it do the trick?? Oh--any idea how many pounds of skin were removed? Glad you are doing well.
JustHat
on 9/5/05 3:50 am - NM
I have the same kind of job. I sit at a computer all day. My doc said to take two weeks off. But, since we do payroll weekly, I was going to have to go in for a couple of hours to pay the guys at a week out. I had planned on taking a full two weeks. But, now I realized we can't afford it. And, I feel well enough that I could go back to work today. I am going to end up taking off 8 days and then go back full time. The doc prescribed percoset. I am tired enough during the day from the surgery. So, I don't take any pain meds during the day. But, since I have over done it a bit, I have been in pain at night and taken a pill at night before bed. My doc said I have no fat left. She told me to absolutely not lose any more weight. She said she took off a lot of skin, but there wasn't an ounce of fat with it. So, it came to a little less than a pound. Hat
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views