Checking in - update

IrishIze
on 8/30/05 10:51 pm - NJ
Hi everyone!! I haven't been around as much as I'd like. I was soooo busy at work and then I went on vacation for a week. I had my blood work done and everything was fine except my B12 was too high! He told me not to take the B12 sublinguals every day, but space them out every 2-3 days. Otherwise everything looked great. My weight loss is still stalled - somewhere between 161 - 163. I overdid it a few times on vacation, but didn't gain, so I was happy about that. Now it's time to get back to exercise and making sure that I get enough protein and cut back on some of those carbs. I'd really like to get down to 145 or even 150, so that will be my goal. On vacation I flew for the first time in 15 years. When I was heavy I wouldn't even consider it because #1 - I was afraid they'd make me buy two seats and I would be MORTIFIED and #2 - I had no confidence and was so afraid of everything. Well, I was nervous about flying, but it ended up being a piece of cake!! Another hurdle overcome - life is grand!!! I'm hoping to take some new pictures of myself soon - took a lot on vacation, but none of me!! Love you all!!! Hugs, Nancy -115
Danelle72
on 8/31/05 12:52 am - Las Vegas, NV
There you are Nancy, I miss ya bunches. I'm glad you made it back safely from your vacation. Congrats on all your accomplishments!!! Thats so awsome. Can't wait to see new pics of ya. I bet they will be great. You are a beautiful woman inside and out. Keep up the great work. Congrats again on all your success. You take care and don't forget about us here. Hehe Love ya girl. Love Always Dani 231/125/125
JackieF
on 8/31/05 2:46 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Nancy, It's great to see you! I hope you had a great vacation!! Jackie
Tara118
on 8/31/05 8:24 pm - Trenton, OH
So glad to see you back Nancy!! SOOOO glad to hear the great accomplishment of flying!! WOOHOO...what fun!! Missed you!! Tara 305/160 -145 (at goal)
us2bfat C.
on 9/1/05 11:01 am - selden, NY
ok you tackled the flying fear now lets tackle the driving over the bridge fear so i dont have to miss you soooooo dam much ... i have not been around that much either i have been working like crazy trying to pay bills and stuff like that ... so are you going to tackle your fear??? miss you love you Stacy
IrishIze
on 9/1/05 10:45 pm - NJ
Hey Stace!!!! I flew out of LaGuardia, so the limo driver went over the GWB. Of course there was loads of traffic and the bridge was swaying - thought I was gonna DIE!!! I don't know what it is about the GWB, but that's the scariest for me. I can do the Tap no problem... I know what you mean about working to pay the bills. With gas, electric and now heating coming up, I'm going to be getting a second job to pay the bills. Oh well, a day at a time!! Love ya Stacy!! Hugs, Nancy -115
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/05 10:35 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Nancy! It's so good to hear that you're doing well. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation. You know, most of us used to hide from the camera before...now isn't it a ****** when you realise that no pictures were taken of you Willem is ALWAYS snapping pics of me, yet at our BBQ, he didn't take even one sheeeesh Big hugsssssss Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Traci K.
on 9/2/05 1:00 am - Sullivan, MO
Hey Nancy You're doing awesome girl! Congrats on the flying! Traci 250/147/149
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/2/05 2:26 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi ya sweets!!! I havent been around either!! Working two jobs leaves me little time for net surfin!! But I do miss everyone. Congrats on the flying is that awesome???? Cant wait to see your new pics. Love ya!!! Michelle -198
Deejay
on 9/2/05 2:55 am - Sparks, NV
Hey Nancy!! I'm happy for you for overcoming your flying fear. Its something I don't think I'll ever overcome. I've flown twice in my life and they were 1hr flights and I will NEVER do it again. Both times was cuz I had to do it, but never will I do it again. I'm sorry about your loss stalling, I hate that! My loss is pretty stalled too. I got to 153.5 the other day and now I've got AF here and bloated beyond belief so I'm afraid to look today. But it sure seems like the last 3-4lbs to get to goal are the WORST and I'll never make it. I finally stopped obsessing over it though so much cuz it was consuming me. I'm happy, healthy, in a size 8-10 which is more then I hoped for so I'm happy with whatever more comes off or not. I just put up a new pic at the bottom of my profile too and it has my dh with me. We went on vacation for a few days and had a great time! I'm glad you had a good checkup, its nice to hear your taking too much vitamin (easy fix) rather then the other way around. Good for you!! Take care and big hugs, Deejay 259/154/150 -105
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views