New pic

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 2:21 am - Somewhere Else
The skin on my belly doesn't bother me too much, there is a lot of it though, but I tend to play with it I jiggle it and tell my kids *look, it's like silly putty!* I really don't want to have to buy another wardrobe of jeans! I know I'd reduce at least 1-2 sizes if I had a TT.... I would like my arms and legs done though...what a difference that would make, I pull the skin back on my legs and it's amazing how good they'd look without the sag and I need new breasts too... I still need to find a new plastic surgeon to see....but I'm in no rush You keep us informed on how your PS goes! Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
GailD
on 8/29/05 3:04 am - Racine, WI
Wow, Linda! You are SKIIIIIIINNNNNNNYYYYY! But not TOO skinny! You look great! I had to laugh when I read your post...we had our big BBQ the same day as yours. We also had at least 100 people coming and going. We hosted the party with our friends and we had it at their place. They have an in-ground swimming pool (you may remember that my friend Mary and I built a patio next to the pool this past June). We also had everyone bring their hot rods and we topped off the day with a huge bonfire! Great time! At the end of the party we were scrolling through photos on our digi cameras and I honestly didn't recognize myself in some of the shots. WHO IS THAT SKINNY CHICK????? Can't be me!!! Life is good! Love you all, Gail D. 252/133/135 P.S. So sorry to read about Willem's dog. I'm a huge dog lover and I know how hard it is. Give him a hug for me!
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 5:05 am - Somewhere Else
Hey Gail!!!! We had such a great time at the BBQ this year. I am already planning next year's LOL. Isn't it so fun to hold these types of events for people? I love it! I am skinny...sheesh...the only thing I don't like much is the boniness on my upper chest (the ladder look) Willem says I'm rail thin I agree, I see pictures and wonder who the heck?!?!!? Especially the one I posted from the BBQ, whoa...I didn't think it was me...I was standing there with my kids and their father and I'm the smallest one in the group! Glad you had a successful party too! Thanks, about Willem's pup...I'll let him know and give him your hugs. He still has a hard time about it, he was talking about him at dinner on Friday (we had guests in from NYC) and he was in tears again Take care, and have a great SKINNY day! Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Lori L.
on 8/30/05 9:18 am - Southern, NJ
You look amazing!
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/05 9:45 am - Somewhere Else
awww thanks Lori!!!!!!!!!!!
IrishIze
on 8/30/05 10:43 pm - NJ
Hey skinny bones!! You look fantastic!!!! Hope I can get skinny one of these days!! Sorry about your sweet doggie - I know how hard it is to let them go.... Hugs, Nancy -115
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/05 7:15 am - Somewhere Else
Thanks Nancy! No getting too skinny though! I'm so glad that I have managed to maintain for a few weeks...I was getting scared with how the loss wouldn't stop!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views