New pic

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/05 5:42 am - Somewhere Else
I got bored, so I posted a short update on my profile. We had our big annual BBQ yesterday....I also posted a pic of me from yesterday....sheesh I AM small... Hope you're all having a great day. Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 8/28/05 8:45 pm - selden, NY
man o man are you small you said it you look great Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/05 11:21 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey Stacikins!!!! Thanks I still can't believe that I look like this... We were looking at the pictures from last year's BBQ, I would have been about 1.5 months post-op then...and both my kids said they NEVER saw me as big as I was, they would swear that the pictures were doctored and that they weren't really me God love my boys! Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
Danelle72
on 8/28/05 11:00 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Dang girl!!!!! Where did ya go. You are so tiny. You say I am tiny. I still look like a cow compared to you. Congrats to you girl. You look amazing. You have done an awsome job. Don't lose any more weight girl. We almost can't see ya now!!! Love ya girl. Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/05 11:35 pm - Somewhere Else
LOL amazing isn't it, we can go from being so round, to being so tiny! You certainly do NOT look like a cow, you NEVER did....you have an adorable figure, we're all built differently...and man does that change too...when I was a teen my figure was very different than it is now. I was only 15 pounds heavier then than I am now...and 1.5" taller...but boy did I look A LOT bigger. I better not lose any more LOL I really don't want to look like a stripe! Luv ya! Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 8/28/05 11:27 pm - selden, NY
i feel the same way when i look at my old pics.....all my 14 yr old does now is picks me up like if i were his baby.... i went to jc pennies the other day and i saw a pair of levis on sale i picked up the 3 and the 1 and low and behold i didnt even need to try on the 3's the 1's fit perfectly ... i never had any unrealistic weight goals nor did i ever think i would be in a size 1 it has been an unbelieveable journey and i have never been happier ...... i can wear whatever i want and i have no skin issues... and its a miracle ....keep up the good work and god bless.... yes kids are awesome.... Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/05 11:39 pm - Somewhere Else
I never go by sizes...US sizes and ours are actually 1 off...an 8 in the US is a 10 here....weird...I wear anywhere from a 5-8 here....so (3-7) but it means nothing to me...whatever fits is better than I had before and it's too confusing for me to keep track of anyways I have skin issues, but...the belly I just don't care about anymore...I figure, it's there and my jeans fit nice, if I have it removed, I need all new jeans again!!!! I would like my arms and legs done, and I need some breasts...mine are now *pancakes formerly known as breasts* Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
JackieF
on 8/29/05 12:00 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Wow Linda, You look great!!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/05 12:06 am - Somewhere Else
aww thanks Jackie!!!! I feel great too! What a difference a year makes! hugsssssssssssssssss Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
JackieF
on 8/29/05 2:03 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
I know what you mean Linda. I feel better than I did last year before my surgery. But, I will feel totally much better after I get this excess skin off my abdomen. I feel like there is a tire around my stomach. My tt with hernia repair is tentatively scheduled for November 16th and I can't wait to get it done! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views