U/S update......

Traci72
on 8/18/05 12:09 pm - Hastings, MN
Everything went ell at the U/S today. Heartrate was 152 (consistant at every appt so far), measuring 12oz (not bad considering I've only gained 24oz myself), heart, kidneys, bladder, head/brain, spine all looking perfect. And much to my DS#2's dismay, we are having our 2nd girl!!! At 1st it was a "guarded" guess as we couldn't get the best shot. He finished up and realized that he forgot to print a pic of the spine for me, so figured that he take another look at the "parts". Got a better look, but he forgot to print the pics, so he did a 3rd U/S (I was seriously walking out the door the 1st 2 times when we remembered, so he had to get the gel again and get the printer turned on again, etc) and THAT'S when we got the most awesome shot of her girlie parts. There is absolutely no doubt about it. Her name will be Jessica Mae after my great grandmother (Jessica) and DH's grandmother (Mae). I did impress the guy (he's the head of the radiology dept at the hospital) as I was able to name everything he was looking at right away. He asked if I was in OB/GYN or a nurse or something....I said nope, I'm just obsessed. I've been studying U/S pics since I was pg w/DS#1 9yrs ago, so he decided to test me. The hardest one it the diaphragm, but I got it!! Didn't win a special prize, but it was fun to see how impressed he was. That's all for now. I'm off to finish packing for a sad trip, so I'll be gone until Tuesday most likely. Can't wait to catch up when I get back!! Traci EDD 1/2/06 20wks 3days w/Jessica Mae
deeno
on 8/19/05 2:36 am - Kokomo, IN
CONGRATS! Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits