***GOAL****

Traci K.
on 8/18/05 7:44 am - Sullivan, MO
Hello Well, I had my internal hernia surgery. All went well - so well in fact, that I lost that last pound needed to make GOAL WEIGHT!!! Seriously, the surgery went fine, very delayed (Dr. R. had some problems with a couple surgeries ahead of me), but fine. I'm a little sore and tired, but normal post-op stuff. So now that I'm at goal, I think I could really lose another 15 lbs. I'm fine if I don't, but honestly, it wouldn't kill me, ya know? Also, my insurance will pay for a breast reduction, if there's medical necessity. My primary said we have more than enough for medical necessity for that, to just let him know when I'm ready and he'll get that together. So I'm thinking that it might not cost me that much to have the tummy tuck at the same time, if the insurance is already paying for the breast reduction! I'm going to check into that. It probably won't be until next summer, but I need to start planning that now, so I know how much my portion will be. Traci 250/149
Danelle72
on 8/18/05 8:29 am - Las Vegas, NV
Traci, I am glad that all went well and you are doing good. Congrats on getting to goal. I am 2 little pounds away from Dr goal as of this morning. Good luck with the rest of your plastics. Congrats again on all your success. Thats so great. Love Danelle 231/127/125
deeno
on 8/19/05 2:32 am - Kokomo, IN
Glad surgery went well for you--what a relief that must be. If your insurance pays for the breast redux, that means they're covering the anesthesiologist and all the OR expenses. So, hey, while everyone's there you might as well "git 'er done"! Definately worth looking into. Congrats on making goal. I have to admit I laughed out loud when you commented that it wouldn't kill you to lose another 15 pounds. How funny it is that we are all getting close to being normal sized and still want to lose ~15 pounds. I'm right there with ya. Deeno
Sherri_B
on 8/20/05 1:56 am - washington, MO
Hey girl i am glad all went well w/ surgery . Congrats to be at goal . I talked to insurance company . and they do pay for plastics if medically nesc. so all should be covered .. I am hoping anyway i go see my pcp in the next couple weeks .I am wanting to have ps around jan or feb hopefully
Traci K.
on 8/22/05 6:53 am - Sullivan, MO
Sherri Do you know which PS you'll use? Dr. R. has been really pushing that Dr. Francel at Big Johns. I may go see more than one, but sure hate to pay their consult fees. I'd love to have PS earlier, but with the kiddos, it would be easier in the summer and when Mark's off for model change next summer.
IrishIze
on 8/20/05 11:09 pm - NJ
WooHoo for you, Traci!! First of all, I'm so glad that the surgery went well. Secondly, congrats to you on reaching goal!! I'm still struggling with those last 10 - 15 lbs. I've reached my surgeon's goal, but not mine. Oh well, as I always say, it's nice to have a target to aim for!!! Congratulations again to one of my favorite people!!! Hugs, Nancy -116
Deejay
on 8/22/05 2:46 am - Sparks, NV
Congratulations Traci!!! I know what you mean about that last 15lbs. I'm 4lbs from goal and I think I'd be fine with a few more too. We'll see after plastics though. Congrats!!! Deejay 259/154/150 -105
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views