didn't recognize myself in picture!!

deeno
on 8/15/05 1:47 am - Kokomo, IN
My football team had their home opener on Saturday (we lost 7-6, but man, it was one hell of a game!!). My hubby picked up a program at the game for me. I was reading it and came across the picture of myself that I didn't recognize. I took one look at the picture and thought "who is this?" for about 2 seconds, then I saw my name and looked at the pic again, and sure enough it was me!! I look so tough in that picture!! I mean, I was in football uniform, and I was trying to look tough (it is football, you know??), but man--wow--I loved it. Well, even though we lost, I came out of the game without any torn ligaments or broken bones. Got some wicked cool bruises, though. I play on the offensive line for my team. The defense on the opposing team had a gal who was over 6 foot tall, and had to be over 300 pounds easily. We play them again--I think I'll suggest WLS to her after the game. But then again, do I want her to be lean and mean....or just mean? Check out my team's website sometime. I don't think there are any pics posted from our last game yet. I'm #77. (www.) indianaspeed.org You guys are awesome. Dian(weight is bouncing between 205 and 210--this is good news--I'd rather have this than just stuck at 210).
IrishIze
on 8/16/05 1:05 am - NJ
Wow - pretty impressive website!! I think we need to officially start calling you Deeno!!! I didn't see any pics of you, hope you'll let us know when there's one on the website. What a fantastic workout - you must be solid muscle!!! Thanks for sharing, and good luck this season! Hugs, Nancy -117
deeno
on 8/16/05 2:55 am - Kokomo, IN
Yeah, I'm built pretty solidly. I don't think I'll ever see a size 6 because of this, but I like a little meat on my bones and junk in my trunk. We play again on Saturday here in Indiana. Should be a good game for us. There's a few pics of me on the website. There's a picture of me and my husband on the mini-golf picture page--we came in second place! My husband lost 190 pounds from his RNY surgery (3 1/2 years ago). He's such a stud-muffin! Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views