bikini shots

us2bfat C.
on 8/14/05 8:55 pm - selden, NY
despite the huge scar running up and down my belly i decided not to care and put a 2 piece bathing suit on only at the beach lol i posted a picture now im looking for dee jay to size it cause man its big as life on there ha ha ha .... i miss everyone on this board i have been working my @ss off litterally from morning till night ...but i have been periodically reading the board and am soooo proud of each and every one on here keep up the good work all and god bless Stacy 232/137
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/05 10:31 pm - Somewhere Else
You look great! Linda 268/132.5 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!)
us2bfat C.
on 8/14/05 10:44 pm - selden, NY
thanks lin you have been a major support to me i couldnt have done it without all of you guys on this paticular board... Stacy 232/137
JackieF
on 8/15/05 2:04 am - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Wow Stacy, You look great!!! Jackie
us2bfat C.
on 8/15/05 6:13 am - selden, NY
thanks jack your a powerfull example to me im glad your in my life you help me more then you know..... Stacy 232/137
JackieF
on 8/15/05 11:57 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Stacy, Thank you for saying that I am helpful. I hope to be able to wear a nice bathing suit like that next year. You are a great help to me too and I am also very glad that you are in my life. Love ya, Jackie
Danelle72
on 8/15/05 2:18 am - Las Vegas, NV
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! You look freaking amazing. I am so jealous. You look so good. Wow I am speachless woman. You look like you were never heavy. You are so toned. I am so proud of you. You have done an awsome job. Keep up the great work. I love ya girl!!! Love Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 8/15/05 6:11 am - selden, NY
thanks dani i thought the same thing when i saw your pic!!!! right back atcha stacy 232/137
GailD
on 8/15/05 2:59 am - Racine, WI
Wow, Stacy! You look so great! Trust me...no one's going to be looking at your SCAR!!!! You are so toned and look like you've never had a weight problem! No drapey skin or nothin'! YOU GO GIRL! I'm so proud of you! Gail D. 252/134
us2bfat C.
on 8/15/05 6:15 am - selden, NY
gail i saw your pics and you should talk you look phenomenal and you have so much energy thanks for the kind words....its all slowly coming to my head ... believe it or not i still veer toward the big section in the clothing stores go figure....love ya Stacy 232/137
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views