Howdy...

T R.
on 8/13/05 12:10 pm
Hi Gang!! I have missed talking to you all. I decided that I wanted to come in and say hi and let you know how great you all are doing. I have been sitting here reading the posts and its so great that you all are doing well. I am busy, but doing well. I am down 105 pounds and am kinda stuck there I think. I have 30 pounds left to go and need to get back in the gym. I will get there after school starts for my daughter next month. Until then... I am watching the calories and trying to stay cool. It's so hot and humid here that you really can't go out and do anything. Ok, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I didn't fall off of the edge of the planet. Take care!! Tami 275/170/140
IrishIze
on 8/14/05 1:13 am - NJ
Hey Tami - I think a lot of us are hanging out this summer and enjoying our new bodies! It's really hot here too - stifling and unhealthy hot - so I've been doing my Walk Away the Pounds two mile tape - sometimes 2x a day because it's just too hot to go outside. I had gotten away from exercise for awhile and wasn't losing either, but it finally looks like the scale is starting to move again...that sure helps keep me motivated. Tami, you'll get to goal - we all move at our own pace. Good to see you back here - I'm hoping once the summer is over we'll get more activity on the board. Hugs, Nancy -118
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views