Sorry I haven't been around to post much!!!

Danelle72
on 8/13/05 6:15 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya ya my WLS Family, I just wanted to say hello and let you all know I am still around just in case someone was missing me. LOL I have gotten a job so I have been busy lately. I am working at the naughty book store. Oh boy. That is something I would have never done before the surgery. I feel so much more confident and don't feel like everyone is stairing at me thinking what is that fat girl doing here. Its so amazing. I work swings so not much time to play on the computer. Anyways I just wanted to say congrats to all of you for all the hard work you have done and how great you all look. This has been one amazing year and so much has changed. Life is great!!! Its awsome to be able to love your life. Well you all take care and I love you all. Oh I also got into a size 5!!! Yeah!!! I think if I ever get my tummy done I migfht even get into a 4. That is just crazy. I have never been that small. EVER!!! Guess there is a first time for everything. Love Always Danelle 231/129/125
IrishIze
on 8/14/05 1:07 am - NJ
Dani - hey, sweet girl!! I luv ya so much - you are just the sweetest person!! Congrats on the job - bet it's an interesting place to work, huh!? I haven't been on here much either - busy during the summer, but hope to get back on more. I've been stalled with my weight loss - very frustrated because no matter what I do it's been sticking at 161 - 163, but finally today I was down to 159!!! WooHoo, it makes me so happy to have that darn scale move! Well, tiny little Dani, luv ya and keep well and keep happy!!!! Hugs and Nancy -118
Danelle72
on 8/14/05 2:11 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Nancy, I love you bunches too!!!!!!!! You have done an awsome job. Congrats at geting to 159. That is so awsome. I'm so proud of you. I am stuck at 129 but that is ok. It is only 4 pounds from dr goal. So he shouldn't be to upset with me. It is a very interesting place. I got flirted with for the first time!!! LOL It made me feel really good. My hubby alwasy says that I am sexy now. Sounds funny!!! Well you keep up the great work and hang in there. You will get to your goal. I know you can do it. Take care and keep up the great work. You are a total sweetie and I just love ya. Love Always Danelle 231/129/125
deeno
on 8/15/05 1:50 am - Kokomo, IN
I have a friend who works at an adult bookstore. She gets offered lingere samples frequently, so there may be some perks to your new job (and your new size!). Enjoy life---that's what it's all about! Diana
Danelle72
on 8/15/05 1:07 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, That is toooooooo funny!!! I love my new job. I have so much more energy and I love talking to people. There are some real wierdo's in there tho. But right now I really love life!!! I think for the first time I am so excited to see what the future holds. By the way you are doing an amazing job. Keep up the great work girl. You have come along way. Congrats on all your success.Love Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views