YEAH JUST HAVE TO SHAERW WOW MOMENT

Sherri_B
on 8/12/05 11:42 am - washington, MO
OK my mother in law who now lives in florida left some clothes cause she wont need them there .. She is a little thing . i am still at 158 but for the heck of it i thought i would just try and get in these capris she left here they zip up on the left side at waist and they are size drum roll::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 8 petite yes they are tight but i got them on and zipped . after my tummy tuck and thigh they will go on no problem .... i was excited . i noticed my jr clothing is big now i must be losing inches cause the scale isnt moving well i just wanted to share
Sunny
on 8/13/05 2:57 am - Sunny, FL
Hey Sherri, That must be such an awesome feeling for you Congrats........My Sis sent me a shirt of hers I loved so that I could wear this summer because we figured it would fit well guess what it was to big and I had to give it away...I bet you will be doing that soon enough with those Size 8 Petites.. Best of luck........ Cecilia 250/125
Danelle72
on 8/13/05 6:06 am - Las Vegas, NV
sherri, You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great. That is so awsome. I am so happy for you. You are doing an amazing job. See before you know it you will be in a 6. You look great. You are very beautiful and look awsome just the way you are. Congrats on your wow moment!!! You should be so proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you. Keep up the great work you sexy momma you. Love Danelle 231/129/125
IrishIze
on 8/14/05 12:56 am - NJ
Woohoo, Sherri - what a great feeling that is, huh? Like you, I've been stuck for awhile weight-wise too, but definitely losing inches because my size 13-14s are getting too big and I'm able to fit comfortably into 11-12s. Hey, I'll take it!!! We're getting there, and what a fantastic journey it's been!!! Hugs, Nancy -118
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views