My one Year anniv

samyrna
on 8/7/05 2:20 am - Sanford, MI
Hello. I have not posted for a long time, but I have read some, My year appointment was Aug 4, but my anniv was July 13. I have lost 84 lbs and 57 inches, and am doing very well, have not been sick since the first three weeks of surgery, then upchucked only two times, I have lost slow, but that is ok, as long as I loose, I have 26 lbs. to loose to my goal, I want to thank all of you for this list, the post from you have kept me going. I had a total knee replacement in June , so my excerise is not like it should be, I will get back to it. I plan to get some pictures soon so I can share, I love looking at the before and after, It really is a new life, Thanks again to all. Myrna
Irene S.
on 8/8/05 11:37 pm - NJ
Happy Anniversary, Myrna! You've come a long way, baby! Losing slow is OK! Slow and steady wins races, too. Hope your knee gets better soon, so you can get to exercising the way you want, but more importantly, I hope you get back to enjoying the new life that wls gave us. irene P.S. Post those pix when you get them. I never tire of seeing how we change!
IrishIze
on 8/11/05 5:20 am - NJ
Hi Myrna! Congrats on your 1 year rebirthday!! ;party: You're doing great, and only 26 more to lose - you can do that!!!! Hope things continue to improve for you!!! Don't be a stranger!! Hugs, Nancy -116
deeno
on 8/11/05 6:14 am - Kokomo, IN
Ain't it great??? CONGRATS! Diana
NadineM
on 8/11/05 10:07 am - Vancouver, WA
Congrats on your progress.....your doing great!!! I also will be having my 2nd knee surgery....no fun! But having this weight off sure helps!! Keep up the good work.. Nadine
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views