Popping in to say Hey!

Traci K.
on 8/6/05 10:02 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone I haven't been here in awhile - life is very busy and just haven't had much to report really. I'm hanging in 2 lbs from goal. I'm not worried about it and I may have inched a little closer to that this morning (I'll weight later). I know that whenever I get my tummy tuck/breast reduction, that will put me below my goal. So I'm not going to sweat it. I'm fine where I am! We're all moved and getting settled in Sullivan. We FINALLY sold our house in Pacific and will be closing on both houses on September 12th. WHEW! Thought that day would never come! The kiddos are starting private school the day after Labor Day. This will be a huge change for me, as we've homeschooled for years. I'm kicking my web design business AND my Christian women's ministry into high gear, so I'll be busy, but will have the time to devote to those endevours like I would like to. Other than that, not much else going on. Life as usual. Hope everyone else is going well! Traci 250/151/149
on my W.
on 8/6/05 10:31 pm - Canada
Hi Traci, Wow, You must be so thilled to be that close to goal. Sounds like lots of wonderful changes coming in September. Completely off topic but we too are putting our three into Private Christian School in September and are so excited about all the wonderful families and staff that we have met. I teach at a Catholic School in Canada but this is school for the children is a wonderful Christian School and we are soooo excited. Everyone that we have met has so mu*****ommon with us...service, ministry, Jesus as the centre of our life.....well anyway...way to go and keep posting so that others gain inspiration. I am eager to go weigh myself this morning but am still 20 from goal. Karen from Canada 290 - 170 - 145
IrishIze
on 8/7/05 1:29 am - NJ
Hey Traci!! It's so nice to hear from you - I guess we've all be getting on with our lives and that's as it should be. You sound like you're doing fantastic, and I'm so proud of you!! Hope you'll keep checking in with us! Hugs, Nancy -116
Sherri_B
on 8/7/05 7:25 am - washington, MO
Hey Girl . How are you? sounds like you are doing great .Have you talked w/ the plastic surgeon or insurance company yet ? well i am glad you are making the changes you need i wish you luck and lots of sucess .. I am glad your house sold and you are moved in . now get some rest .. and drop in again soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views